Weird urge to reverse thread titles or WHAT ON WRONG IS EARTH WITH ME?

This has been happening for some time. I’ll be scanning any forum, any one at all, and I’ll get the strangest urge to post replies which simply reverse the thread title. So “Was the founder of the girl scouts a lesbian?” becomes “Was the founder of the lesbians a girl scout?” and so forth. “Strange things you’ve been hit by while driving” is “Driving things you’ve been hit by while strange.”
Sometimes it’s funny; usually, like above, it’s just odd; and sometimes it makes no sense at all. I still want to do it, though, even if it’s completely nonsensical; as if it has a hidden mystical meaning only I can sense. I also find it coming up in conversation more and more.
“Will he park the car by that bench?” some polite young chap might ask me.
“Will that he bench the car by that park?” I would wittily respond.
“What the **** are you on, loser?” he would riposte, before walking off angrily and asking someone else.
Please help me. Help me please. Please me helply pleasy ploo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHH.

I’ve recently been addiing ‘in bed’ to thread titles. I’ve not laughed this much in aeons.

WHAT ON WRONG IS EARTH WITH ME in bed?

My son has got Triumph the Comic Insult Dogitis. So he’ll say:

What on wrong is earth with me. . .for me to poop on!

What on earth is wrong with me to poop on in bed?

I believe the catechism of the Roman Catholic Church has a whole chapter explaining why you shouldn’t say that. :wink:

Okay, that made me laugh. You officially have any weird threads to post anything of my permission in reverse title. Er…you officially have permission to post any weird reverse title in any thread of mine. Or something like that.

Maybe your inner child is a closet Dyslexic trying to get out. :smiley:

[sub]no offense meant to any Dyslexics out there :)[/sub]

This house is surrounded. I’m afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody … no, I must ask everybody to… I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No one must be asked by me to leave the room. No, no one must ask the room to leave. I … I … ask the room shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the room? Everyone must leave the room… as it is… with them in it. Phew. Understand? Now, alduce me to introlow myslef. I’m sorry. Alself me to myduce introlow myslef. Introme-to-lose mlow alself. Alme to you introself mylowduce. Excuse me a moment…

Untie Dyslexics!

Reminds me of a dyslexic-type joke I made up a couple years ago, poking fun at a famous National Lampoon cover:

“If you don’t buy this dog, we’ll kill this magazine”

I’ve been reading the book, and Ross’s problem reminds me of what Fezzik, the Turkish giant, would do in The Princess Bride: he would rhyme everything that was said to him in his head. He hardly said them out loud, since many of them didn’t make sense and people laughed at him when he did, but he didn’t care if they were good or bad; he just liked to do it. I imagine Ross has the same idea: it’s fun if you do it silently.

At odd times, particularly when tired, I’ve been wanting to shout “GOAT FELCHER!” Which I only learned about from regular visits to the BBQ Pit. There’s something so poetically . . . right . . . about the rhythm of that phrase.

Is there anything wrong with that?

I can feel the urge even now, at work. [sub]goat felcher, goat felcher, goat felcher[/sub]