Welcome back, pldennison

Just noticed that one of my all-time favorite posters is back on the boards, after a six-month hiatus. Welcome back, Phil, and good to see you again!

Ditto for me, Phil! I had been wondering lately what had happened to you and Peta, and I’m glad to hear you are back.

Always good to see pldennison. Now we’ll start getting a higher degree of intelligent posts around these-here parts.

Welcome back, man.

Did you notice, RT, that Phil came back JUST as two (Yes! TWO!) Pit threads on vegetarianism started?

Karmic timing or not? You be the judge:D

Oh, and welcome back, dude. Glad to see you back again:)

Oh yeah. This is definitely a good thing.

Wecome back, Phil!

Welcome back pld from the Aussie contingent.

Though I doubt I make his list, he’s one of my all-time favorites too. I hope he stays.

Welcome back Phil.

It was great to meet you in Sydney last year. I’m looking forward to seeing your posts again.

Hello again Phil. Glad to see you back on the boards :slight_smile: I wish to echo TLD’s post, replacing “Sydney” with “Melbourne”. PS - I still owe you a block of chocolate :wink:

Yes! he was the best at flaming.

Actually, when I first got on to the sdmb, I found out he lived a few blocks from me.
So he is a former homeboy!

now if Ph***y comes back… :cool:

Glad to see you back, PLD!!!

Vanilla: bite your tongue!! :stuck_out_tongue:
:slight_smile:

Hiya Phil!

What’re you doing in MPSIMS? Get thee to GD and the Pit! They haven’t been the same since you left.

I was wondering where he’d gone to. Now that he’s back, is he gonna start coming to Lunch Bunch? We’ve lost something like over half of our original membership here.