Welcome message on DiscourseHub

The DiscourseHub app (which I think is the official app but I’m not sure) shows a welcome message that seems to still be at its default. This is the first thing a user sees when they use the app and come to the fora.

I realise that admins are thin on the ground at the moment but thought I’d bring it up…

So you open the SDMB and this is what you see (since this screenshot is of the forum it looks pretty confusing but open the images to see what I mean):
Imgur

This is the only thread in that “forum”:

Imgur

It’s not the official app. It’s made by a third party, and not approved by Discourse.

One of the Discourse techs said in a discussion soon after we moved that it’s just a wrapper for a browser, poorly rated, and not necessary.

Discourse is designed to work on tablets and mobile, and it’s best to use a normal browser. There’s no advantage to using the app.

This. I’m on my desktop at work right now, but on my iPhone on Safari everything looks/works great.

Okay so I’m using my phone’s browser (Safari) now to access the boards, I’m logged in, and I’m looking at EXACTLY the same Uncategorized forum which contains that same message. It’s the first thing on the main page.

I can’t be the only person who sees this…

I finally scratched the itch and replied to it using my phone (where it sat at the top of the list of all the threads since we’ve moved to Discourse). And now it’s in the latest post list on the desktop view. You can find it here: Welcome to Discourse