well, we set the date...

dctaz, I’m getting married on Oct. 30, 2004. The day before you! How cool is that?

We are having an outdoor wedding too, and I’m worried about the cold weather. The high was in the 40’s this past Tuesday (the 29th). But today the high will be in the 70’s, so who knows?

I am a practicing pagan, and he’s a Universalist/Diest, and we are also having one of our best friends marry us (he’s getting ordained online). All the similarities are downright eery, no?

Peace!

Lesbia, congrats to you as well. I hope that all goes well for you and yours.

wyatt, was tellign Dan about yoru advice on the way to the halloween fun in g’town, and he said that his sister was already being a pain about the details. and we only anounced a little over a week ago. so I know it will only get worse from here.
and oen fo his friends said that things will change once we start living together. yea, they will…fights over which geek show to watch in which order.

Taz

Yup … folks REALLY want to re-design your wedding … no matter HOW carefully you plan it.

I gots STORIES… chuckle

Just train them all to repeat the ‘magic phrase’!!!

I have another magic phrase… “That sounds lovely, will you be paying for it?”

that is a great phrase. gotta remeber that one.

Congrats, dctaz!!

thanks, **RT[/b} too bad I didn’t get a chance to meet all you **MAD[/b} dopers at the renfaire, you could have met him. Next year!

GRR, preview is my friend!!!