[QUOTE=Queuing]
Well explained Rysto. A brave move by Chrisk. My feelings are we strike both Chrisk and Enfant Terrible of the list of people to kill at the moment. Not because I believe Chrisk (which I don’t really) but because he should now every day right after the killing give us his information. We wait until he sees a bad guy. We kill that bad guy. If he was right well then maybe he is a cop. If not, then he is dead. I know there is only a 50% chance he is right, but what else do we have to go on?
Right now this is a complete crap shoot, so lets act on the little information we do have, regardless of the truth. We can always find that out later. So that leaves us with 32 players to choose from.
So I guess I will just throw a vote out there, and go with Sturmhauke. This is because I believe he played the best of the players from last time, and did not get killed.
[/QUOTE]
I definitely agree with you on Chrisk - in spite of his unaccountable dislike for mozzerella cheese - in particular because I don’t think he’s actually claiming to be anything at all, just posing a hypothetical, and suggesting that everyone else do the same.
But Enfant Terrible is the only person so far who has really pinged my suspicious-O-meter, mostly because of this post:
[QUOTE=Enfant Terrible]
Of course.
does the obligatory two-eyes to two-eyes finger point
I see that we have the earliest vestiges of theorizing going on, and in my limited experience with this game, players who provide early breakdowns tend to have some sort of special role the rest of us just don’t have… hmmm.
[/QUOTE]
This reads to me as an attempt to keep people from analyzing (or, at least, to keep them from posting analysis), for fear of being pegged as scum. Since analysis is really all we have to keep us from making a random choice - and a random choice is really a bad idea, since statistically we are much more likely to choose incorrectly than correctly at this point in the game if we’re picking at random - this isn’t really a pro-town stance as far as I can see.
I’m no where near suspicious enough to issue an official vote yet, but this seemed worth mentioning.