Goddamn this thread moves fast. And I’ve already collected 4 votes! Time for some rebuttals…
[QUOTE=Queuing]
So I guess I will just throw a vote out there, and go with Sturmhauke. This is because I believe he played the best of the players from last time, and did not get killed.*
[/QUOTE]
:dubious: Uh, thanks? Maybe the folks who did last night’s killing thought their victims were more dangerous than me. Sure, I’m a good player, but it’s not like the universe has unanimously decided I’m the Lord High Mafia Player Of All Time.
[QUOTE=MadTheSwine]
…as much as I think sturmhauke and Winston Smith are Mafia.I gotta cast my vote for chrisk.*
[/QUOTE]
I guess you think I’m mafia for the same (scant) reason as Queuing, there, but what is the deal with you and Winston? Again?
[QUOTE=Menocchio]
I’m talking about the fact that some scum will crack if put under pressure. Become overly defensive. Make obvious lies. That sort of thing. Not everyone is a good liar, even over the Internet.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, let’s put them under pressure, I agree. That worked well for me last game. Oh, and you can stop voting for me while you’re at it.
[QUOTE=Aguecheek]
There’s been much discussion throughout as to why [sturmhauke] wasn’t killed the first night by either the mob, the Vigilante, or the Serial Killer. I think he’s mob (as noted above). But if he isn’t, there should still have been a very good chance for him getting offed by the Vig or SK for the very same reasons he should’ve been targeted by the mafia. And yet he still wasn’t picked. That good a player, and three different factions didn’t pick him? C’mon. If he’s not mafia, then he’s one of the other two killers.
[/QUOTE]
I suppose it makes sense for the SK to target good players, to create confusion, but why would the Vig want to do that? Remember, the Vig is on the town’s side, while the SK is completely independent. The Vig’s best strategy is to kill players most likely to be mafia, not because of their skill level.
Look, guys, if the mob or SK think I’m dangerous, they’ll probably just kill me tonight. They can’t off everybody at once. Voting for me because you think I should have been killed last night because you think the scum think I think too much is, well, a poorly thought out reason to vote for me.
Anyway, here are my trust and distrust lists:
Trust: nobody, yet. Maybe Rysto, a little, for the spreadsheet.
Distrust: everyone who voted for me - Aguecheek, Fern Forest, Menocchio, and Queuing. In addition, I think Menocchio and MadTheSwine have it in for me because I helped get both their furry selves lynched last time.
And in conclusion, I shall vote for Aguecheek, who is quite zealous in leading the charge against me, while wielding some rather spurious reasoning.
[sub]*Color tags stripped from quotes to prevent vote miscounts.[/sub]