What are some things you like about spring??

Ahhhhhhh spring…
Golf.
Halter tops and shorts appear on the ladies.
Fishing.
Planting trees and gardens.
Painting.
Fixing broken doors.
Spring Cleaning.
Fertilizing the lawn.
Fixing windows adding screens.
Washing the deck.
Scooping a winter’s worth of melting doggy doo.
Rototilling, pruning trees, clearing the gutters, tuning the mower, watering, cleaning the garage…

Dang! - I got work to do.

%@^~*&@# spring…

Take care.

Originally posted by TVeblen:

[Quote]
Remember taking 10 minutes to put on coats, boots, gloves, etc. and THEN having to scrape ice off the windshield before you could go anywhere?

[Quote]

Yeah, it was last Wednesday. Seriously.

What I like about spring is the gentle winds that replace the hurricane winds we can experience in March and early April. The birds come back and sing their come-hither tunes. It beasts looking at House Sparrows all winter. All the fields are green and lush looking and they haven’t turned the dead brown colour of late summer and early autumn.
Golf. I have become addicted to the game even though I suck bigtime at it. I guess if I didn’t golf I would beat my head with a hammer to get the same satisfaction.

Mud puddles. All right I admit it I still like to splash in them. The one difference between now and when I was 8 years old is that I will actually put my rubber boots on BEFORE I get wet.

The mosquitoes haven’t shown up yet and the ticks are hibernating (I despise ticks).

Looking for a good mud puddle:
Keith

“I’m tired of being an object of ridicule. I wanna be a figure of fear, respect, and SEX!”
-Radar O’Reilly

So smug and I are the only ones who appreciate the skimpy…er, I mean comfortable clothes worn by the girls in warmer weather? Hmmm.
Oh yeah, I like that other stuff too.
The hills in Northern California this time of year are beautiful. Especially when being frolicked in by nubile, young…
Sorry.
Peace,
mangeorge (Old dude, dreamin’)

Teach your kids to bungee jump.
One them might have to cross a bridge someday.

Mangeorge:

Nothing more beautiful than a cotton dress between you and the sun. :slight_smile:

One of the few to be personally welcomed to this board by Ed Zotti.

Yours truly,
aha