[QUOTE=koeeoaddi]
Yikes, you’re right. I’d read about it so many places I just assumed it would be his next film. I didn’t see Alien 4 – is this is a good thing? :dubious:
[/QUOTE]
It depends. I rather liked it, except for Wynona. But it was not horror, definitely more sci-fi. I adore Sigourney, though.
Apparently they are releasing the old King’s Quest series today for $20, so I’m looking forward to dropping by the old game store after work, picking one up (hopefully it’ll work on a Mac) and getting on a list to buy the new Nintendo!
I’m not much of a gamer but I can’t wait to get all nostalgic with this stuff.
The season opener of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Iron Chef on Sunday Night
Rachel Ray’s talk show
A new First 48 - I haven’t seen one in awhile.
Season opener of Medium
Looking forward to new season of “Lost”; Looking ahead and looking forward to Pirates 3. Wishing and hoping for Peter Jackson, et al, to do “The Hobbit”.
Still Looking Forward to - The End of Lindsay Lohan’s 15 minutes of fame. (ditto to too many others to enumerate, but currently she annoys me the most. can’t say why)
The last Harry Potter book and the next film.
WoW expansion.
Neverwinter Nights 2
Spore
Lego Star Wars II (i’m waiting till I get back to uni, and sharing the cost with a friend).
Medieval 2: Total War
Halo 3
The Guild II
ArchLord
Supreme Commander
I was looking forward to Black Dahlia, but the reviews have been abysmal. And not the “critic X says it’s not good for Y reasons, so that means I’ll probably like” kind of reviews either.
So I guess I’ll just have to continue to look forward to the next Venture Brothers’ episode.