What beer are you drinking????!!!

Right this minute, it’s Rolling Rock.

Just finished marinating a steak with it and had some left over so…

also like Sam Adams (with fish especially)
like Sappharo with Mexican food. (I know, I know, I’m mixing cultures, but it does work together somehow)

Also really like Primo when I can get it.

Have a fondness for Fosters too.

Right now: none, though I probably should be drinking a Köstritzer Schwarzbier.

Right now I’m having a bottle of Pioneer’s Lager. But I really wish I had some of their Black River Red on hand. The best thing is that it’s free! A couple of years ago my sister married a guy who owns a microbrewery and they keep me stocked. Maybe there is a God afterall.
Must remember to count my blessings more often.

Anchor Steam :smiley: (hey,Barbarian,it’s from America. San Francisco to be exact)

Labatt’s Blue. Great for college guys with not a lot of money to spend but hate cheap crap like Beast or Nasty Light.

Some friends and I just polished off a pitcher of Mack and Jack African Amber Ale, as well as a hefeweisen, the name of which I can’t recall.

What I have the most of in my refrigerator: Fish Tale Ale.

[ul]
[li]Guinness usually from the can - I love the floating thingies! NEVER from the bottle. Ew[sup]3[/sup].[/li][li]Harp Lager is what I am drinking right now[/li][li]Oatmeal Stout[/li][li]Shiner Bock (only occasionally)[/li][/ul]

Anchor Liberty Ale. Best there is.

That beer with the little pieces of candy floating in it . . . you know, Skittlebrau.

Seriously:

Sam Adams, the sipping beer surpassed only by Hogarten (sp?), which I can only get at one place in Manhattan.

The drinkning beer, on the other hand, would be Guinness.

Right now I’m drinking something called “Fat Weasel Ale” I picked up at Trader Joes. Not bad, and cheaper than most microbrews.

Spanish beers. Price quality can’t be beat.
Mahou 5 Estrellas
Estrella Damm
Cruzcampo

Sam Adams or Anchor Steam.

German imports will do, and Canadian, in a pinch, but give me American for a first choice.

Actually, I’m on a hard cider kick right now… SO brought home a couple of quarts of her boss’ hard cider, including some pear cider, and it rocks!

Beers I should be drinking instead of sitting at my desk wishing I were drinking beer:

(all preferred on tap)
Sam Adams
Bass Ale
Foster’s
Rolling Rock
Murphy’s Irish Stout

I think the one you mean is Hoegaarden, Dutch beer, IIRC. Usually served with a peice of lemon, very nice :slight_smile:

I just had to pop back in and mention some of the others I like

Caffreys is excellent. Especially if served on tap, in a straight glass, in summer.

Fosters is good too, although many of my Australian friends tell me they would not touch it.
OK, so there are only another two :stuck_out_tongue: Neither of which is better than my favourite, mentioned above :slight_smile:

Nothing right now, I’m sorry to say. Just took my last sip of Joseph Holt’s Brown Stout until June. Unless, of course, I can find an American supplier…

I was browsing the beer section of the liquor store yesterday and decided to try a little Italian brew that I’ve never heard of called Birra Moretti…it’s actually quite excellent.

Of course, it’s not quite as good as my two faves…Yeungling black and tan (not as good as a real draft Guinness and Bass black and tan, but one of the best black and tans in a bottle) and Pete’s Wicked Ale. That’s definitely good stuff.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants to be happy.

Thank you, Benjamin Franklin, for the motto of my life.

Currently in my refrigerator:
Guinness. Canned, of course; the magic widget is the bestest ever.
Killian’s Irish Red. I prefer this over Leiney’s Red. Probably my favorite all-purpose beer.
Sam Adams Boston Lager is a close second. Years of college in Boston resulted in lots of varieties of Sam Adams. Mm, mm, good.
St Pauli Girl Dark. My father got me a twelve-pack for my birthday, for some strange reason.
Aass. Bestest Norwegian beer I’ve had. Of course, after a few, you’re obliged to pronounce it ‘ass’ and make the standard jokes of “Mm, this is the best ass I’ve ever had.”

I enjoy Kilkenny at home and Rikard’s Red at the Pub.

I would absolutely kill for a Rolling Rock right now, but my parents aren’t back from the States with my yearly allotment (3 dozen). So I’m making due with an amusing little beer called Shaftebury Hemp Ale. Pretty good stuff, too, from a microbrewery in Vernon, B.C. I’d definitely recommend it.

Right at the moment, Asahi Super Dry.

–sublight.