What Beer do you enjoy the most?

I wonder what beer do you prefer the most? I enjoy Guiness Draught, Budweiser and Stella Artois.

MGD

Closely followed by Stella, Beck’s, Heineken, Foster’s, or proper Irish Guinness.

I pretty much go for anything I can’t see through - brown ales, porters, stouts, etc. Guiness, of course, is normally near the top of the list.

On a hot summer day, I might have a wheat beer or an IPA, but that’s rare.

When I’m in parts of the United States where “dark” beer is unknown or considered to be something like Saint Pauli Girl, I usually stick to soda pop. You can tell when you ask the barkeep what’s on draft and you get the following response - “We got Bud, Bud Lite, Miller, Miller Lite and Coors”

OY! :smack:

Pilsner Urquell

Windhoek Draught

I developed quite a taste for Rolling Rock while I was in college - my favorite bar had $1 rocks until midnight every Thursday and I never missed a week.

Now that I’m a little older, I still love a Rolling Rock from time to time but I’ve also grown quite fond of Killian’s Irish Red, Magic Hat, Guiness, and Heiniken. Just keep the Tecate away from me, yuck!

Anchor Steam

Lager: Becks
Stout: Guinness
Ale: Brakspeare’s Best (alas no more) or John Smith’s IPA

I had good few pints of London’s Pride last night and it was very very nice.

Tiger Beer from Malaysia is very good as is Sam Adams but the king of them IMO is good olde Guinness.

John Smiths is nice as it is sweeter than draught guiness IMO.

UncleBeer.

As yojimbo mentioned Tiger, I should also add that these lagers are all very nice: Cobra (India); Tsingtao (China); Asahi, Hokkaido, Sapporo (Japan).

Rodenbach Alexander, Hoegaarden, or Boondt’s Hop-Ottin IPA.

I don’t get out drinking much like I used to but I luvs me a nice Henieken now and then.

Yuengling Lager

Mack and Jacks African Amber is delightful, and while in Prague, I drank so much Pilsner Urquell…mmmmmmmm, 25 cent liters of very good beer.

Pilsner Urquell is the standard by which all Pils must be judged.

For American beers, it’s hard to beat Sierra Nevada’s Pale Ale or Porter.

As with Pilsner Urquell, Guinness is the stout by which others are measured.

I have a soft spot in my heart for Shiner Bock and Bass Ale as these were the first two non-American light lager (aka piss water) beers I learned to appreciate.

Porter is the style I find the most versitile, although during the summer I tend to drink Weiss beer when I can find them.

In any case, though, my homebrew is usually my favorite. I lie not when I say my Porter is as good as any I’ve ever purchased. My Wee Heavy is better than any I’ve ever bought. And I’ll put my wheat beers up against any commerical brewery.

I’m fond of root beer, but that is the only one.

I like Red Stripe, MGD, Bass Ale and Killians.
But I’m not much of a conesoi-- connesso- conessur-- I’m not much of an expert.

Happy

My Pumpkin Ale laughs at your wheat beer.

My Stout guffaws at your Porter.

But…if if I’m ever in your neck of the woods, I’ll settle for one of yours I guess. :wink:

beagledave (who grows his own Cascade and Willamette hops)