What computer games are you looking forward to this year?

What computer games (if any) are you dopers looking forward too this year? What have you read thats got you excited to give it a try, or that you think will be something new and different…or just cool. What games have caught your emotions?

You can talk about any type of COMPUTER game you like (as long as it hasn’t been released yet)…but you don’t have to limit yourself to just this year, though I’m interested more in what might be coming out this year than next, myself.

Here are some of the games I’m looking forward too atm (some will go beyond this year before they are done…some might never get there):

Fallout 3
BioShock
Hellgate: London
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Crysis
Medieval Total War II expansion
(and even more so, Total Realism patch for MTW II)

Age of Conan
Warhammer Online

-XT

Fallout 3
Bioshock
Hellgate: London
Medieval Total War II Expansion, all same as you. Also;

Mass Effect
Assassin’s Creed
Spore
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Call of Duty 4

Fallout 3
Bioshock
Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (including Portal AND Team Fortress 2!)
Left 4 Dead

Trauma Center: New Blood, because I’m sick of working on it and I’d like it to go out and start earning money.

Count me in for:
Bioshock
Fallout 3
Mass Effect
Sam & Max Season 2
Portal and Team Fortress 2 (and yeah, HL2:e2, I guess…)
Diablo 3 (yeah, it’s way in the future and not announced, so what?)

Civ IV: Beyond the Sword. Which was supposed to be in my greedy little hands today, but Amazon has decided to not ship it until Friday. Fookers. Target better have it today.

Tell me about it! What’s the point of pre-ordering a game if they don’t ship it on the day it’s released?

I’m also looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever.

The new Battle of Brittain by Maddox games.

The next update of x-plane.

Fry

Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros. Brawl
Because Wii Sports is starting to get kinda old, y’know,

Spore

For how many years now?

Forever!

Starcraft 2.

Spore!

Oh snaps, I did not even know this was being made. I haven’t played Civ IV in a long time, but I go through phases and cycles with my games.

I’m looking forward to “Spore,” kind of. With the constant push back I’m loosing my enthusiasm quickly.

And the moment the expansion pack for MTW comes out, I am buying it. I can’t wait for that one.

(And I agree on the "total realism’’ mod. Is it certain that it’s being worked on? The mod for Rome made the game 100% better).

Yes, its certain its being worked on. And thats about ALL the info I have on it atm. I started a thread on it ages ago asking if anyone here had more info…and the thread died with no responses IIRC. They have a message board where they talk about the TR version of MTWII, but I’m not a member unfortunately…and they have been a bit light on the details for when it will be released the last time I checked.

I totally (heh!) agree that the TR patch made Rome TW a completely new and IMHO better game and I’m practically foaming at the mouth for the TR version of MTWII so I can waste more countless hours on the game. The official patch for the expansion is due out in October IIRC…and I’m looking forward to that as well. I plan to dedicate the disk space so I can run a clean version of both (assume the TR patch is out by then).

-XT

Nethergate: Resurrection, which I’d already have if I used a Mac.

LOL, Duke Nukem Forever. The red-headed stepchild of game development.

I’ve been at “8.5” on my “wait-o-meter” with this game for the better part of a decade…

I’m REALLY looking forward to Half-Life 2: Episode 2, and the next WoW expansion, although that won’t be this year…

Grand Theft Auto IV
Spore
SimCity Societies (maybe…it might suck)
World in Conflict

Spore .Expect to have to buy a new computer to play it .

Starcraft 2
Fallout 3, if my comp can hack it.