What do you most want to come to Netflix streaming?

For me, the complete “I Love Lucy”. You?

QI with Stephen Fry

It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

“Little Mosque on the Prairie”

Everything. I love streaming content.

Once I saw I Love Lucy (which I second) I wanted to say The Dick van Dyke Show. I went to Netflix to ensure that I was indeed correct that it’s not available streaming.

I was wrong.

I’m now filled with such a wrong emotion. Watching it episode by episode over the next few weeks is not good enough, I want to take the entirety of the series, grind it up into a fine powder and snort it all tonight.

Batman: The Animated Series
The West Wing
Justice League (Unlimited)
Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries (honestly - there is simply no reason to put all four seasons on Watch Instantly and NOT have the miniseries that sets it all in motion. Anyone have any idea why they would exclude it?)

Ha, I’m with you. I’m only asking for “Lucy” now because I’ve just finished snorting “DVD”…enjoy.

The Magic School Bus series

Fantasia and Fantasia 2000

Planes, trains, and automobiles.
The Nightmare before Christmas.

2 of my favorite movies and they’ve been available on streaming before.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - I’ve never seen it (don’t have HBO), but I am a HUGE *Seinfeld *fan, and I’m sure I will love *Curb *when I get around to watching it.

Muppet Babies

Duckman

Rocko’s Modern Life

THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. (The 1990 incarnation, not that Fox Kids piece of crap from a few years back)

Rocko’s is on streaming, it’s in my queue.

I’d totally forgotten about Duckman.

I actually didn’t even bother to check, but you’re right. Thanks!!

Ah well, it’s actually on Nickelodeon Canada every night, so I don’t know how often I’d watch, but it’s good to know that I can if I want!

Freakazoid! I just signed up for Netflix tonight; I’m sure I’ll find more stuff I want as I browse through. But I’m already disappointed they don’t have instant Freakazoid.

Ok, actually this thread just depresses me.

I would just like Netflix to come to me.

If it did, prompted by the recent scariest movies thread, I’d like to see the 1980 ‘The Changeling’.

Northern Exposure

Mad Men, so people would stop asking to borrow my DVDs!

West Wing would be nice. And Crime Story.

More seasons of That Mitchell and Webb Look
The Venture Bros.
The Spider-Man series from the 60s
Beast Wars
ReBoot