What I Want for Christmas

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
What I want for Christmas is a Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred-shot range model air rifle.

Or a gigantic plasma TV.
[/QUOTE]
Geesh Mindfield, go for both!
Just don’t point your new Red Ryder rifle at your new TV while drunk or sumthin. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a side note, I went looking for a kite today since it is a beautiful day here with a nice breeze going on.
I’m playing hooky from work, so I thought I would go fly a kite.

I can’t find one. 2 hobby shops and 2 party places didn’t even have the simplest of kites.
Plenty of rockets, but no kites. :frowning:
I want a kite.

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
What I want for Christmas is a Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred-shot range model air rifle.

[/QUOTE]

You’ll put yer eye out!

[QUOTE=DeVena]
All I want is for DeHusband to clean out the garage. <sigh> It’ll never happen.
[/QUOTE]
Sheepishly raises hand in guilt also… :o

[QUOTE=Caridwen]
Sure! If it’s catchy you can sing my eulogy. I have to throw my feet down Fred Flintsone style to stop and that doesn’t work so well.
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of a cry-in-your-beer country song. Would that be OK?

[QUOTE=scott62]

Well I want one of these but I doubt the wife will buy me one
[/QUOTE]
Ooooh…so cool.
You should hang out with Mindfield. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Cluricaun]
I’m going to Vegas in January. I’ll play you a buck on a slot machine.
[/QUOTE]

Small freekin’ world, huh?

I just can’t imagine anything I want or need (within reason- the beautiful woman and refreshing toothpaste would be nice- thanks Rigmarole :stuck_out_tongue: ) I don’t need any CD’s or DVD’s, I’ll never read all the books I have.

I just don’t need anything. This is sad.

Enough alcohol to see me through to new year…that’d do for starters.

[QUOTE=Declan]
Santa’s list of naughty girls

Declan
[/QUOTE]

You realize a lot of those are merely hateful old bitches, right?

World peace.

… and a new MP3 player

[QUOTE=Cabin_Fever]
<snip>
I’m playing hooky from work, so I thought I would go fly a kite.

I can’t find one. 2 hobby shops and 2 party places didn’t even have the simplest of kites.
Plenty of rockets, but no kites. :frowning:
I want a kite.
[/QUOTE]
If you’re looking for a kite you alomst have to go to a kite shop, speaking of kites and what I want for christmas…

I really want a Deca 15