What is this a picture of?

It’s probably not super safe for work as there are 4 nude bums showing - I’ll break the link:

http: / /dlisted.com/node/34801#comments

What in the hell is going on in this picture? Is it some sort of poo fetish thing? Super impersonal prostitution? Are those even real bums?

I’m confused.

probably a japanese gameshow of some kind.

Its a gameshow. Youre supposed to identify the person by feeling their butt while you wear blinders.

A guy walks into a butcher’s shop and asks for an Aylesbury duck.

The butcher’s assistant goes into the back of the shop and returns with a duck, which he places on the counter. The customer sticks his finger up the duck’s butt, takes it out, and licks it. He says to the butcher’s assistant, “This isn’t an Aylesbury duck. Please get me an Aylesbury duck.” The assistant goes into the back of the shop again, and returns with another duck. The customer sticks his finger up the duck’s butt, takes it out, and licks it. He says to the assistant, “This isn’t an Aylesbury duck, either. Please get me an Aylesbury duck. By the way, you’re new here aren’t you? Where do you come from?”

The butcher’s assistant drops his trousers and says, “You’re so fucking clever, you tell me”.

Are you kidding me? Are you also supposed to sniff and lick the butt to identify the owner, 'cus that seems to be going on as well?

Works for dogs.

The Doggies held a meeting
They came from near and far
Some came by motorcycle
And some by motorcar

Each doggy signed the register
Their names all in the book
Then each unshipped his arsehole
And hung it on a hook

One dog was not invited
It sorely raised his ire
He ran into the meeting hall
And loudly shouted ‘FIRE’

Well, this caused pandemonium
And without a second look
Each doggy grabbed an arsehole
From off another’s hook

And that is why with doggies
No matter where they roam
Will sniff another’s arsehole
To see if it’s his own

It’s Japan. Everything so far sounds about right.