What is up with Pimms o' clock?

Pimms o’ clock is an idiot.

Cites:
Nice idea, but you forget Snopes is run by some…
Anyone can create a Nobel memorial prize in…
Hell yes. I speak from lots of experience being…
He did not win the Nobel prize. He won The…
Suppose I wished to lactate?
Who should I donate a grand to?
Why do my bodily fluids all smell so good?
Correlations between preferred music and intelligence?
no
Women’s suffrage - what’s in it for men?

I’m sure there’s many more, but I’ve become tired of copying and pasting.

I don’t think our illustrious board will be able to contain such a brilliant poster for long.

Complaining about ignorant people here is like complaining about all the sick people in the doctor’s office.

…bastards…

Careful. He might call you a pervert and then where would you be? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hostile Dialect is a pervert

On preview: the last poster beat me to it, but I was going to add:

Are you saying that he’s an anomaly around here?

I’m glad I took the time to actually click through those links in random order. That was QUITE amusing and hilarious, as they just got more and more out there. I liked the “How do I make myself milkable?” one best, as it totally caught me off guard.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face for the day.

I’ve seen this sort of thing before. It’s almost as if there were some sort of game going on somewhere, where someone sees how far they can get before the whole IP address/posting style thing gets sorted out and they get the boot. Speaking of boots, one shouldn’t wear boots without one of those thingies that goes over your feet; I forget what they’re called.

He’s a tool. Don’t overthink it.

Mouths?

You missed this gem in MPSIMS: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=10304395&postcount=9

I sincerely hope he isn’t a troll. It just makes the world a more entertaining place to think that people like this actually survive childhood without accidentally drowning on their own apparently appealing bodily fluids.

I read them in random order too and read the lactation one immediately after the one where he talked about his fragrant excretions.

That’s it! Thank you!

Tools are useful.

I must be out of the loop. Don’t hold back. Who do you think he is?

Enjoy while you can. The end may be near as he, on the occasion lactation occurs, becomes confused and tries to suckle wolves.

Don’t ask me why, but I get the distinct impression he isn’t English at all; seems like he goes out of his way to force a non-US spelling or word into every post in an almost unnatural way.

As in, if he wanted to write…

“Why do all cars put the spare in the trunk?”

…he’d go out of his way to write

“I’ve realised every saloon I’ve owned from Vauxhall to Caterham utilises boot space for the spare tyre? Why not on the running-boards lorry-style, eh wot?”

I have it from a reputable source he’s kinda stupid

Alas, our visit to Pimms’ Island will soon be ending, and we will never unravel the mystery of his Precious Bodily Essence.

You fucking twat, you beat me to it! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
Sadly, we previously had a poster who gushed about how he wanted to increase the enjoyment of smelling his own farts, and then seemed astonished that he was alone in this…activity. Later it was learned he was a sock. I don’t think this is him, though-their posting styles are too different.
(As for women’s suffrage, it’s one more vote to cancel out his idiocy, perhaps?)

Hopefully he doesn’t have any sisters.