What the fuck is wrong with Huey Freeman?

No, apparently, I work for the Internet Research Agency. I’ve been begging for you all to report me to the FBI, but alas, I’ve not been contacted by the Bureau. But, if thinking that I am a Scientologist makes you feel better or helps you put my posts in context, then have it. Setting this aside, it is clear from the responses, that my presence here has become an existential threat to the SDMB. My words (and the feelings they engender by those in this white space) are more destructive than the sustained racism against people of color that members here have been trafficking for decades. It is more destructive than the scores upon scores (if not hundreds) of threads that paint people of color as ignorant and shiftless. As another person commented, my presence has single-handedly turned this forum into a “cesspool”. Due to my threatening, forum-destroying presence, I strongly suggest you and others take immediate action to protect your aging cult from being destroyed by my words. You and others should talk to the staff at the SDMB to change the rules. And, because you’re white, you views will be heard, considered, and adjudicated by the white staff here. You can best believe that. Here are my suggestions for you and the others who have been hurt and disabused by my words.

1. Insist the staff to declare that making fun of special needs persons against the rules
  2. Insist the staff to declare that making fun of individuals with mental illness is against the rules.
  3. Insist the staff declare using the words “hoe”, “thot”, “monster”, and “vulture” as misongynist, abelist, racist, and/or otherwise against the rules.
  4. Insist the staff ban me from making certain statements or arguments
  5. Insist the staff that I am an existential threat to the well-being of the forum and encourage the staff ban me entirely from the forum.
  6. Insist the staff report my presence to the FBI and/or other law enforcement agencies
  7. Demand that the staff investigate whether I am “crowd sharing” my account with other people.
  8. Insist the staff investigate - using whatever means possible - whether I am a sock of a past or present SDMB member.
  9. Insist the staff prevent me declaring your message board as a “white space”.
  10. Insist the staff broaden the definition of hate speech specifically include “anti-white” speech.

or. . .

1. Use the ignore function. I sense, unfortunately, this is non-starter for most of the vultures as it requires a modicum of self-discipline and self-control.

Good luck.