What the heck is "There are no forests"?

I gather it’s some sort of young earth/flat earth woo, but I don’t feel like sitting through 90-minute YouTube videos to satisfy five minutes’ worth of curiosity.

Reddit thread. People actually watched the thing.
First post

Hmmm. Premium grade stuff that guy’s smokin’.

So, um, let’s go down to the Grand Canyon and throw corpses in there.

Hmmm… part of me is now inspired to run this as the setting for a sci-fi or fantasy role playing game. Very cool idea.

But pretending it has any correlation with reality? No. Just no.

Beats me.

All I can see are trees.

First there was a forest
Then there was no forest
Then there was.

If there’s no forest, what do you call the world?

If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?

• Rocky Whitaker

New Tahiti, I guess.

Wait a minute – was the forest on a mountain?

No, no, no. The mountain *was *a forest.

First they came for the forests, and I did not speak out, because I am not a forest.

Then they came for the mountains, and I did not speak out, because I am not a mountain.

Then they came for me, and I asked them: where are you putting all this stuff?

… but the Earth was created just 6,000 years ago …

His error is thinking the silicon life is gone now. It’s still all around us. It’s directly underfoot. It just lives very, very slowly. Hang out 50 or 100 million years and you’ll see it reproduce.

Shame he won’t live to see it.

Either that or he’s been smokin’ some premium stuff as DSYoungEsq says. In many ways pseudo-rational crazy is better than timecube-style foaming crazy.

NO KILL I

:cool:

Good one!

Gives a new and barbarous overtone to the trite phrase “carved from the living rock.” Ouch. And with no anesthetic. No wonder they hate us. From their POV we’re eczema.

I hope I’m not around when they get angry. You don’t want to see them when their angry.

(Unless they’re alreadyangry . . . and just really slow.) :eek:

Well, some can be pretty violent…