What the heck takes most of you guys so long at the urinal

…dang, that water’s cold!..

With regard to the Dribble Factor™, a friend of mine once observed that as a youth he could pis over a school bus but now he is lucky if he can hit the tires. For gentlemen of a certain age it just takes longer. K2Dave, my callow friend, you will find out about this all too soon. You too, will experience the thrill of pee dribbling down your leg after you thought you had completely emptied the reservoir.

Damn’d kids.

I would think that it was very good beer.:slight_smile:

My theory has always been that there are usually lines at public events like sporting events. Most go not because they have to, but rather it is halftime. Free time = go take a leak. So the reason more time is taken is because they feel the need to muster something up, and it isn’t an existing need.

Was there any music playing in the background by The Village People?

Were there large holes in the partitions?

Did any of the guys have on “Sweatin to the Oldies” tshirts and leather chaps?

::::shudder:::: :eek: :rolleyes:

:smiley: my thoughts exactly …love those village people :slight_smile: :cool:

Goodness, MSK, you make it all sound like a bad thing!

jayjay :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet another application of the 80/20 rule.

heard this on Stern, and it actually works for me…

when pee shy, do your multiplication tables. The same brain cell that regulates your peeing also does your multiplication functions. So, start thinking about 2x2=4, 2x3=6 etc and the golden stream will start flowing.

heard this on Stern, and it actually works for me…

when pee shy, do your multiplication tables. The same brain cell that regulates your peeing also does your multiplication functions. So, start thinking about 2x2=4, 2x3=6 etc and the golden stream will start flowing.

Deep too.

Hmmm…Let’s see if this really works.

3x4=12
4x5=20
589x264=155496

Damnit!!! I just pissed in my pants!

I just got back from the men’s room. I decided to time it:

[ul]
[li] 10:22:45 Enter men’s room[/li][li] 10:22:57 Approach urinal, take care of necessary business[/li][li] 10:23:40 Step away from urinal (which auto-flushes)[/li][li] 10:23:47 Approach sink, wash, dry hands[/li][li] 10:24:11 Leave men’s room[/li][/ul]

Total time: 1 minute 26 seconds.

I don’t see the problem here. OTOH, I was the only one in there, and I really didn’t need to go all that badly. Had others been using adjacent urinals about10-15 seconds would have likely been added to the total, but still I’d have been in and out of there in less than 2 minutes.