What's in Mega the Roo's pouch?

Do you stash your dope in it?

ummmmm Concrete ?

I would think there are some things a girl wishes to keep to herself. :wink:

But what a thread title.

I think she refers to it as her “naughty nook.”

My guess is that someday there will ba a Minnie the Roo in there. Of course that will have been 9 months after Mister the Roo…

Duh. Her camera.

This thread inspired me to recreate my childhood. Here comes a variation of the children’s game Grandmother’s Basket(I think that’s what it was called):

I know a Roo named Mega and in her pouch she has…

An artichoke!

For those of you who don’t remember (or even know what I’m talking about), the response is:

An artichoke and a bazooka!

So on and so forth through the alphabet.

Well, the next one is obvious

An artichoke and a bazooka and a camera

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, and a dead set guarantee that you ain’t tigger concrete. No bouncing for you.

picmr

An artichoke and a bazooka and a camera and a dead set guaruntee and an elephant.

Oh great, the elephant has found the bazooka…

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a deat-set, and elephant and a firetruck. Good, it can put out the fire started by the bazooka-wielding pachyderm. Quick! Take a picture. And pass me the Hollandaise.

Party in Mega’s pouch!

Yeah, yeah. And everybody’s coming.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, and Gibraltar.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar and Horatio Hornblower!

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower and an iceburg.

Man, I hope Mega has plenty of asprin. That sounds painful!

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg and Jerry Seinfeld.

The elephant needed another target.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg, Jerry Seinfeld and kung fu kumquats.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg, Jerry Seinfeld, kung fu kumquats, and London.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg, Jerry Seinfeld, kung fu kumquats, London, and a large man named Stuart.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg, Jerry Seinfeld, kung fu kumquats, London, a large man named Stuart and Ninety Noodles.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg, Jerry Seinfeld, kung fu kumquats, London, Man named Stuart, ninety noodles and an oscillating ocelot.

An artichoke, a bazooka, a camera, a dead-set guarantee, an elephant, a firetruck, Gibraltar, Horatio Hornblower, an iceburg, Jerry Seinfeld, kung fu kumquats, London, Man named Stuart, ninety noodles, an oscillating ocelot and a pointilist portrait painter.