What's the most interesting car you saw today?

Oops, for some reason I thought you were asking what kind of car it was. That’s what happens when I try to read this board and pay attention to a Zoom meeting at the same time :slight_smile:.

I assume it is purely cosmetic, and the owner just likes the look of the Challenger front end over the Magnum’s. Or maybe the original grille was damaged in a minor accident, and the owner found a Challenger in a junkyard and though “Hey, why not?”

Searching online there are a few of these, not sure if the owners just like the Challenger front end or if there’s something else going on.

I can’t tell you how often I’m mindlessly scrolling through facebook, see a picture and think ‘it’s a bike tire, how do you not know that’, only to realize it was someone asking a question about their bike tire and I’m not scrolling through r/whatisthisthing (or whatever random object I see a picture of).

The new Acura MDX type S. Looks pretty sharp but I don’t know if I’ll see any out on the trail. Maybe they’ll only be mall crawlers?

I don’t see Acura pushing their trail-worthiness, so mall crawler is a good guess.

Some Mercedes-AMG GT variant:

A classic Datsun Z.

License plate = NERDORK. Really?

Yeah, my wife had an RDX prior to her current car so I have some familiarity with the Acura line up. They are pushing these as spacious sport vehicles, with no off road pretenses at all. They have sticky performance tires, stiff suspension with little ground clearance, and AWD instead of 4WD.

Yeah I just checked, and across all 4 generations they only came in FWD or AWD.

A Lincoln Nautilus SUV. Another mall crawler.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zBxziWW?s=sms

And a true NerdDork wouldn’t drive an Audi, or an SUV, or any “normal” car (the species has an instinctual fear of Ordinary).

That plate should be on a Citröen 2CV…

I see two of those on my daily walk. I just looked it up and it shares a platform with the Ford Edge, didn’t know that.

But I did see a Lincoln Mark LT pickup yesterday.

Two Broncos back-to-back.
At the gym this morning.
Mine is the very blue one on the right.

Don’t leave us hanging, which one is the most interesting car? :wink:

After 2 years, 1 month and 14 days, I was almost scared to pick up my Bronco.
But, I really like it so far. Just getting used to it.

Nice looking. My previous car (2004 Mazda 3 hatchback) was about that same color and I LOVED it.

I guess Tesla’s are becoming more common. I saw three within two minutes today.

You must not live in Northern California. That describes a normal day for me.

White Lamborghini Huracan (and I think it was the Performante) model because it had a lot of carbon fiber in back.