What's the most interesting cat you saw today?

I think of this every time that I see the car thread bumped, so I’m finally going to start the thread for it.

My black kitteh Ursala. She’s the only cat I’ve seen today.

My maine coon had to have his butt shaved recently such that he looks like he’s wearing big, puffy pantaloons that swish from side to side when he walks. I don’t know if that counts as “interesting” but it makes me laugh several times a day.

My two behemoths: Zoey and Shadow

I haven’t seen any cats today, but I just want to mention that I really hope someone starts a thread called Spectacular Cat Crash.

I also have a cat named Zoey and so far* she is the only cat I’ve seen today.

She is quite interesting in her behavior. For example, her favorite activity is watching her poop being flushed down the toilet. Whenever I scoop the litter, I holler, “Zoey! Poopies!” and she comes running to watch her feces go plunk into the toilet. She rests her paws on the edge of the seat and stares with great fascination as the turds whirl in the water and disappear.

She thinks I can do magic tricks :slight_smile:

• I help feed the feral cat population at a nearby park, so later today I will see 7 more cats.

It has to be my 2 Siamese and my one foster feline. They are all interesting for various reasons. Not the least of which is tormenting me. Their slave labor.

My new kitty Pie has a very interesting black & white pattern.

(Unfortunately, I still haven’t managed to get any really good pictures, at least not to my standard).

Its very hard to photograph black pets. Even with white on them. Pie is very cute, regardless. What a kissy face!

Beck, I have a weak spot for Siamese, and here you have two and always talk about them and NEVER SHARE PICTURES with us. pout

I’ll contribute this kitty in the link below. One of those gorgeous Maine Coons, and calico to boot.

Except this one happens to be a male calico. Who’s very fertile (kittens, anyone?) and goes against everything you were taught about calico genes. The genetic gymnastics have caused a kerfluffle in the cat show world.

(Spoiler: he is a chimera.)

I was sooo close.

I had my male up for awhile in my statistics. They refuse to pose. And with their brown masks it’s hard to see them. I have lots of pics of their butts. I don’t do Imgur, I have some trouble with tech-y things.

And, Mr. Catfish, we know you like cats it’s right there in your name!:slight_smile:

Ralphie

I don’t have cats, but I do like to watch Maru on youtube. He’s pretty unusual - a handsome, tubby, placid boy who can’t believe that there’s a box made that he can’t fit into. I watch him this morning as I was eating breakfast.

I once had a big orange Tabby named Ralph.

There’s a bunch of stray cats that hang out by a restaurant near my house. If you stnad very still they will sit and look at you, but if you move they run away. One is a cute black and white one.

They are the only cats I ever see.

I saw a cat open a refrigerator to steal some food. She didn’t bother closing it.

Every morning, Taz (Bengal) and Ziva (gray part-Persian fluff ball) meet me when I come out of the bedroom. I like to think they love me, but I know they’re just waiting for their morning treats.

Butters is the only cat I’ve seen today. Sometimes I wish he were a little less needy and would stop trying to take me down by my ankles whenever I walk by as if I were an oversize water buffalo.

My favorite cat crash is this classic.

A woman we deliver Meals on Wheels to just adopted a tuxedo cat that has a white face with a mustache that looks sort of like Hercule Poirot. I laugh whenever I see it.