What's This Vapor Coming Out Of My Anus?

Grundelium gas.

Did you perform this inspection with an open flame?

Ball sweat getting you down? Undone by those awful brown spots?

Crud Light.

Anal pantyliners for men.

At fine stores everywhere.

this is the funniest GQ thread I’ve read in a long time!

Thanks, Cervaise… sorry about your anal-leakage/sack sweat… have you checked your skivvies for the magic dew hole?

No, he said it happened whether or not he farted.

Thanks.

I ran some covert experiments at work today per the suggestions above. My findings thus far are as follows:

1. No one else’s chairs displayed any signs of anal fogging, even after remaining seated for long periods of time.
  2. My forearms did not seem to produce any fogging effect.
  3. Placing a cupped hand on the chair did produce some fogging around the perimeter, but nowhere near the amount that seems to be coming from my anus.
  4. It looks like the spots originate from directly behind the scrotum. I’ve heard that the scrotum has the highest permeability of any external body part, so I’m thinking that this might be the source of the moisture.

Maybe it’s your pants, you should probably try it without your pants on.

Aw. The 8th annual No Pants! Subway Ride was last week.

I get this too, often on plastic waiting-room type chairs, with darker chairs being more incriminating (if it seems someone else is going to immediately take my seat after I get up, I kind of slide/wipe my ass along the seat as I get up to try and hide it). I remember the first time I noticed it, I frantically ran to the bathroom thinking I’d gotten a case of really really bad diarrhea, so bad that I’d started dribbling without even noticing. I suspect it’s condensation from particular relative humidity conditions.

Lay down some white paper on a chair.

Examine it minutely.

I suggest tasting the spot.

okay - how flat is your butt that your anus is that close to the seat?

Are these seats flat? Or do the have the butt mold for comfort, thus creating a tighter seal?

My guess is the vapor from Uranus is comprised of 82.5% Hydrogen, 15.2% Helium and 2.3% Methane with trace amounts of other elements and compounds.

just to clarify…

The thanks to Cervaise was for the link.

My question of undie checking was meant for Surreal.

Still laughing, though

You know, I get this too. It’s a distinct butt-crack line of sweat condensation.

Did you shower that day, or does that have no effect? Do you have any Gold Bond? Maybe that could be another variable to throw in there.

Yeah, but it’s not just any penis. A choad is a short, wide penis. Some would extend this to only include penises wider than they are long.

1. It looks like the spots originate from directly behind the scrotum. I’ve heard that the scrotum has the highest permeability of any external body part, so I’m thinking that this might be the source of the moisture.
    [/QUOTE]

Exactly where did you hear that? :confused:

And, why did you keep listening?:eek: