What's wrong with the Giraffe Board?

I know Giraffe and various other posters besides myself still hang out here, too, so…

I tried to go to my bookmark for Giraffe Board right now and got one of those “Welcome to blahblah…come see what other websites you can go to and who have paid us to feature their link on here right now” pages.

Did you forget to pay the GoDaddy bill again, Giraffe?

Try this address.

The main site address appears to have gone offline due to the domain name expiring (that usually happens on the anniversary/birthday of the site).

Thanks, Idle!

grumble.

Thanks, Idle!

No problem. I, myself, learned about that link from CatInASuit, so I can’t take credit for knowing about it…just passing it along.

Yes, sorry about that everybody, it looks like there was a mix-up with our host and our domain was allowed to expire. I’ve got a support ticket into URLjet and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to access the site (i.e. pervs) should use the IP link provided by Idle and CatInASuit:

http://64.57.208.241/index.php

So, is that the Giraffe Boards version of “the Winter of Our Missed Content” ? :smiley:

Well phooey. I forgot my password and when I click the link for forgotten passwords, I get taken back to that odd site.

I need my Raffer fix!!! How am I supposed to start my day without the critter cam???

PM me (here) what you’d like your password to be and I’ll reset it for you.

FYI, the domain registration has been sorted out. There will probably be a lag while it repropagates the DNS info, but I’m guessing it will be back to normal for most people within a couple of hours.

Sorry to all affected, I hope you found a suitable replacement forum to make fart jokes in during the outage.

Since this has been resolved, I’m going to close this thread.