What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Vernor’s Ginger Ale
Cherry Coke Zero
Snapple Diet Raspberry Iced Tea
Any fresh brewed iced tea
Chai Tea Latte (in the cold months)

Chocolate milk, regular milk, and water.

Water is what I drink 90% of the time. If it’s not that, then it’s green tea or coffee, or perhaps the delicious milkshake once in a while.

Loumi juice.

You’d call it fresh limeade, I think.

You mean a Tiger Woods?

If I weren’t lactose intolerant, good ol chocolate milk. And don’t suggest soy chocolate milk, it’s tangy to me. Ew.

I loves me some Thomas Kemper root beer, Snapple or Arizona lemon iced tea, water or Alpine spiced cider.

But I gotta admit, I’m a totally heavy drinker. I can’t get enough of that water. It’s good stuff. But I can stop whenever I want. :stuck_out_tongue:

A nice large mug of hot strong tea or coffee, with milk and a good dollop of sugar.

Penchan, when I couldn’t take cows’ milk, I used something based on coconut milk. It went very well with rhubarb crumble, as I recall.

Diet Dr. Pepper. Failing that, Hansen’s diet sodas, preferably the vanilla cola, or the rootbeer. I always swore I’d never drink diet soda, I’d rather wean myself onto smaller amounts of the real stuff, but that wasn’t happening so I finally switched.

Guava juice. Chocolate Rice Dream.

Lemonade in the summer. Hot apple cider in the winter.

Iced coffee,with milk and sugar, followed by Snapple diet plumogranate iced tea (I have no idea how they spell that), Snapple diet blueberry iced tea, and diet Pepsi. I can’t stand the syrupy sweetness of corn syrup, so I stick to diet drinks. Iced tea is good too, but I prefer iced coffee.

Homemade chai is excellent in wintertime.

Even though I always love cold Coke Classic over ice, I’m a little tired of soda. Right now, my favorite is good old original Sunny Delight.

Water, Diet Dr. Pepper, or iced tea.

Unsweetened, unlemonated Iced Tea, Dr. Pepper, or Squirt.

I used to be all about the Lemonade, but I can’t find any anymore that isn’t way overly sweet. Makes my teeth hurt…

Huh, I never knew my beverage of choice was called an Arnold Palmer. I just call it teamonade. I don’t really drink much of anything, but I drink teamonade when I’m working and it’s hot out. Otherwise, I get suddenly thirsty and drink about a litre of water (Mmm, cold, delicious wellwater). I’m pretty sure this means I’m dehydrated, but I just don’t like beverages all that much.

P.S. I love Coke and will drink it if it’s put in front of me.

white grape juice

In no particular order (and depending mostly on what’s available):

Unsweetened Iced Tea
Unsweetened Lemon juice in Club Soda
Watermelon Juice.

Malt ovaltine
limeade and cherry limeade

I’m pretty much addicted to limeade. It’s so full of limey goodness.

An ice cold frothy virgin Pina Colada made with fresh coconut milk and pineapple. Of course, what made it particularly special was that I was in Maui and it was served by a sweetheart in a bikini top and grass skirt.

Cliche, I know, but what sweet memories. I still like them, though, even in Louisiana.

I really like Odwalla Superfood. It’s a bit spendy though so I don’t get it much.