When you type the letter "P" into your address bar, what's the first suggestion that comes up?

Well? Poll is anonymous. (Heh)

plus.google.com
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/

Are my top 3.

The name of my company begins with ‘P,’ and that’s what comes up.

Yeah, but we know something about your browsing habits now.

Puce. Because of a recent thread here that was talking about colors.

eta: It’s weird. I just went through the entire alphabet and P is the only letter that didn’t produce a website as its top suggestion.

pigbeast.com

www.postsecret.com
I read it every week.

I suspect everyone’s answers would be very different if not for private browsing…

My top three are penny-arcade.com, blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline, and www.planetary.org/blogs. Together, those make a nice cross-section of how I spend my time on a computer. (without private browsing…)

province def

pepperjamnetwork (dot) com

A link here on the SDMB today somehow got sent to the marketing partner (pepperjamnetwork) instead of the intended link. I had never heard of that site before. So now it’s in my address bar history.

I’m on my work PC. Now, if I had done this test from my personal machine…

It’s a linux distro.

penguinrandomhouse dot com.

Was reading a review of “Shylock is my Name” in the last few days and went to the publisher’s website to look for more books in the series.

LOL. I’m… uh… asking for a “friend”.

princessauto.ca

I’ve been planning a trip.

A local news service… www.caymannewsservice.com is the second suggestion. Not sure why since no letter p in that.

Pprune

packerforum.com I am a moderator there and check in several times a day to kick out trolls and babysit. It is kept family friendly.

Purim

One of my “Check several times a day” sites.