Which Doper has the most kids?

Just curious! I figure someone out there has gotta have a lot of kids. Anyone here in the double digits?

For the purposes of this discussion, let’s define “kids” as “people you either biologically created or legally adopted.” As in, your name is on their birth certificate.

I’ve got two with one on the way. Looks like I’m winning so far!

(somebody’s got to set the bar low!)

I take the lead with 3!

Boo-ya!

Yeah, but my three are, um… three-er. But we’ve had one of these threads before, and I know from experience that the people with three don’t stand a chance. Sorry.

I don’t have any kids. But you could have let me post first and enjoy my temporary lead for as long as it lasted.

I know one poster has six (and I think some are adopted…the two youngest girls?), but I forget who :frowning:

I’ve got three, but it feels like thirty.

JCS?

I think Adoptamon has more than a mini-van worth. Me I only have 3

I only have two, but have several hundred thousand eggs, so there’s just no telling.

Ooooh, Ooooh - I’ve got four. Ages 13, 11, 10, and 5. I’m in the lead - I’m so excited!

I’ve got four! And the oldest one is 5! Do I win a prize? :slight_smile:

Ages 5, 4, 2, and 1.

Once he was inspired. Now he’s sad and tired.

Well, I’ll go for the lead for a minute: Five, ages 20, 19, 13, 10 and 1.

5 so far … do I hear 6???

Note: I only have 1.

Wouldn’t a poll do this better?

I have three kids; one of them has three; one has one, and the other has none.

I have one sibling who is childless.

Both parents had four siblings each.

That’s an interesting age distribution. There’s gotta be a story there. :slight_smile:

As for me, one is one and all alone and ever more shall be so. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have four, ages 40, 38, 35, and 32. I’m ahead in the age bracket!

What?! You never heard of that perimenopausal weird-ass hormone fluctuation thing? (And I will admit, just here on a somewhat anonymous message board, that I wasn’t the world’s happiest woman when I learned of Littlest Matata’s impending arrival. Worried about her health, my health, “holy crap, I’m too old to keep up!” etc. But she’s healthy and happy and wonderful and adored by all, Mr. M and I are happy and healthy, and Little Miss is a wonderful addition to the family. Plus, my eldest ones are almost at ages that I can name them as guardians in my will, should that become necessary. Littlest practically has two junior mothers and two junior dads instead of siblings.)

ETA: I’m beginning to feel like Octomom here, minus the fame whoredom and child neglect and all. I figured someone else would have raised the bar by now!

No telling how many I might have, heh. Hope none of them ever try to come looking for me!