Which Dopers are related?

I am married to emarkp. jsleek, who hardly ever posts, is my dad. My little sister reads the boards, but I don’t think she’s registered.

I always suspect that my college bf is here, but have never seen actual evidence of him. I won’t be surprised if he shows up, though.

Spider Woman and I have ruffled the sheets at our home occasionally.

That Moderating couple, Dr Matrix and Cajun Man, have been together for 20+ years.

ronincyberpunk is my younger brother. He hasn’t posted in a while though; I think he’s busy with college stuff these days.

The Nocturnes are now married.

By virtue of being his parents, Robin and I are related to Bomb Bay Doors, who is to my knowledge the youngest person to ever post here, at 29 days old. :wink:

[sub]OK, that’s a stretch, but it was still cute, and he’ll take over in 11 years if the SDMB is still around.[/sub]

My brother Ulterior occasionally posts.

Izzybella and I are sisters. Our mother visited here once, to post on an Asperger’s thread, but I don’t think she’s been back since.

Well, to be truthful, she joined while we were engaged, IIRC, so it’s more like I was a Doper, she met me, we coupled, then she became a Doper, rather than two Dopers becoming a couple.

I’m just sayin’, is all.

DeathLlama and I are married…to each other.

(Where’s the hubba hubba smiley?)

My husband is Houseman. He has only a handful of posts. Zoltarb is my son. He’s got a lot more than his dad, but I’m the real chatterbox.

Skutir is my brother.