Who did your ex's resemble?

I’ve got a couple of ex’s that, at least personality wise, bear a strikingly similarity to the devil.
If the devil has has long hair and big boobies, then there is a physical resemblance too.

My first ex looked like Yosemite Sam. Or maybe Willie Nelson. He has a temper just as hot as that red hair of his.

The second ex? I dunno. He didn’t look like anyone famous.

My Sweety kinda favors a 40-ish Fess Parker. With a beard.

One looks like Oded Fehr from The Mummy Returns and the other ex resembles the Russian guy from DeeeLite and the last ex resembles a skinny version of Nicholas Cage.

My first love looked like a teenage Matt Dillon only with lighter hair. None of my others resembled any celebrities although I must say my current SO is as gorgeous as any celebrity!

Hmm. I think my ex more or less resembles a tall, skinny Elijah Wood. Specifically when he was playing Frodo.

I think it may just have been the hair. But we all thought it would be a fine idea for him to dress up in too-short pants and wear a ring around his neck for Halloween.

My most significant ex resembled the singer Chaka Khan (when she was young and hot).

My ex resembles Papa Smurf , or your garden variety knome when he grew a beard, and a chubby Phil Collins when shaven. Thank God I’m divorced!

My ex looks exactly like the guy on the Discovery Channel’s Myth Busters–the younger guy with the red hair and receding hairline. Every facial feature is identical. If you put about 40 pounds on that guy, it would be the same person.

I love that show, but it’s almost difficult to watch because of that.

My ex boyfriend looks like an ewok, just a six foot tall ewok. Big jug handle ears that stick out, a huge, crooked nose with an enormous bump in the middle, long limp hair, and big huge googly eyes. I loved him to pieces.

His personality, in the end of our relationship anyway, resembled a male pitbull on the look out for females to hump.

Bet you can’t guess why we split up!:slight_smile:

And you let her go?

My last boyfriend looked like Dr Kovach from ER, but with green eyes. I still miss him…

Mr. Clean…

First steady girlfriend looked horrifyingly like Renée out of the Fast Show. She has a similar personality too…

My ex-husband looks a lot like Rowan Atkinson. I hadn’t really noticed it until, one day, I was watching Mr. Bean with my kids and they looked at the t.v. and said, “Daddy?” In case you were wondering, he has the same social skills as Mr. Bean, too. That’s pretty much why we’re divorced.

An ex-boyfriend looked just like Robin Williams. So much so that we’d be stopped in the street by people thinking it was him. Oddly enough, my ex had no sense of humor at all.

My first real girlfriend looked a lot like Sissy Spacek. You would not get them confused, but if you saw them in the same room people would assume they were related.

The first girl I dated after my wife left me looked remarkably like a combination of Eva Mendes and Ingrid Bergman, I kid you not…and she was 6’ tall and STACKED. I used up my entire life’s quota of good luck on that relationship.

I once dated a girl who looked so much like Janeane Garofalo that people would occasionally ‘recognize’ her.

It never happened when we were together though – I was always threatening to ‘blow her cover’ if it did – ‘Oh, c’mon Janeane, sign his autograph book’.

My ex didn’t look like anyone famous but she did come to resemble a large, talking ASS!

Julia Sawalha–Saffron Monsoon of the BBC hit series Absolutely Fabulous. She also tended to dress and act like her sometimes as well, at least at the beginning of our relationship. Later on she once referred to her old wardrobe as her “Saffy clothes.”

The young lovechild of Connie Stevens and Joey Heatherton… and she could cook!

I dated a girl about 20 years ago who looked like Ali Larter does now. Wonder what she looks like now??