Who do you have it in for?

The Senior Snake-In-The-Grass from the Great State of Massachusetts. At least his old man did some work during his life, even if it was bootlegging.

Okay did you post this while watching some rerun channel and then just list everyone you saw on tv? Or have you just been adding to this list since the 70s?

Michael Moore: For me symbolizes something I can. not. stand. Namely, the acceptance of personal attack politics. I also hate having to constantly explain that all liberals are not exactly the same and that I dislike his tactics every freakin’ time I talk politics with a conservative–I suppose that’s not his fault, but that’s just tough. (Actually, this is one of the reasons I’ve sworn off talking politics at all ever. It’s gotten way too far into the culture for rational debate to be possible.)

Rush Limbaugh: See above, minus the bit about having to defend myself, plus the fact that I’m often forced to listen to him when I’m in the car with my dad, who honestly thinks the guy’s funny and does no harm.

Wendy Pepper: After 9 episodes of Project Runway I just want to smack her bitchy, scheming face every time I see it.

That Frankie Nunez kid from Malcolm in the Middle…I get so pissed I can’t even spell…
And people who expect spelling and grammer to be perfect on internet message boards.

I once changed my phone service (yeah, and threw away a perfectly good cell phone, too) because Jamie Lee Curtis became the spokes-thing for the company.

Argghhh! Jamie Lee Curtis!

This is totally irrational and has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that my husband had kind of a thing for her. He has really bad, bad taste in women. Liked Madonna, too. (She would be on my list but she just doesn’t even rate that much.)

And Phil. Phil is a putz.

And the fuckers that spent four hours Monday and two hours Tuesday testing the goddamn fire alarm just outside my office. Hey, you guys? It works, okay? (Oh and then, when they were done testing it, I said I didn’t really think it had to be ear-shatteringly loud–I had my door closed and was wearing earplugs and I could still hear it. So, after they were all done testing it, the inspector gave a listen and, guess what? Ordered it turned down so it wouldn’t create a hazard to people with normal hearing.)

Oh yeah, well fucko off!

Me. Just me.

I couldn’t have put it better myself.

I have issues with George W. Bush, Stephen Harper, Paul Cellucci, and Jean Charest, just to deal with today’s headlines.

Anyone who wears those men’s business wardrobe shirts that are solid blue, but then have a white collar and white cuffs. I can’t find a picture of one online, but anytime I see anyone in one of those, I just want to start punching him and not stop until his face has collapsed. Something about it completely screams smug, middle-management Office Fuck.

Doesn’t Lumbergh where one of those blue shirts in Office Space?

http://66.201.99.213/images/blueshirtwhitecuffs.jpg

Chad Lowe.

He’s just ooky. He’s so screamingly “I’m the little brother, lookit me! Me! ME!!” and he’s physically unattractive and there’s something really odd about Hillary Swank to begin with so seeing them together is a total disconnect for me. He’s vapid and I strive to not judge whatever character he happens to be portraying harshly, but ack! Does he have a talent beside sharing DNA with his brother?

John Denver? I had happy golden childhood associations of sunshine and singalongs on road trips in the 70s and warm fuzzies and then blammo, Chad Lowe stars in the biopic.

Lance Fucking Doped Up the Ass Armstrong.

Sheldon Silver, Joeseph Bruno, and George Pataki. Anyone want to bet that these weenies won’t get a budget passed before August again? (The deadline, for those of you not following NYS politics, is April 1.)

For some reason, I don’t mind it in that pic. :wink:

People who think John Edward really does talk to dead people.

In no particular order…

Lisa Whelchel- Blair from the Facts of Life. Have you heard all her crazy rantings lately?

Dennis Miller- Maybe I used to think he was funny, I no longer know. He is so un-funny now that he is actually sucking other humor into his vortex of un-funny.

Sophia Coppola- She just isn’t that good and made a movie that Evvvveeery American living in Asia references constantly. Constantly. I am considering having cards made up that say, “No, this IS NOT like Lost in Translation. Please shut up.”

Carrot Top- no explanation necessary

(German) guys in speedoes on Thai beaches- They just tend to be German and have pink speedoes. Thais (who tend to be attractive in general) wear their clothes in the water . Speedo guys, well, not so much so.

Aggressive drivers of large, weaponized bumper, Dixie flyin’ pick-up trucks - kindly climb down the ladder from your cab so that I can introduce the bottom of your nutsac to the top of my ankle.

Sadly, I must agree on Dennis Miller. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Jesse Jackson - you and Spike Lee very well may be the two biggest racists in positions of prominence I’m aware of.

Madonna - I really appreciate your relatively lower profile these last couple of years. Keep up the good work.

Heh. I would totally do Quentin Tarantino, if I didn’t already feel that my feet would not be up to his standards.

'Course, I could leave my shoes on.