Who do you want to win Survivor?

Richard is a conniving, lying ass. Either everyone else is too lazy to learn how to get food in his place, or the others are afraid they’ll become targets if they try to take his safety throne as food provider.
Gervase is rumored to have won (like others have said), and even as a skeptic to rumors, I do have a slight belief in this one. Probably just because I’d love for the lazy idiot to win. In one episode, they showed a shot of him standing around doing nothing while the girl next to him was carrying every canteen possible. I love that. Even if he doesn’t win, he deserves some applause for lasting this long while doing absolutely nothing.

I think it will come down to Gervase and either Richard or Susan. Everyone else (the 7 who get to vote on the winner) will vote for Gervase as a way of NOT voting for Richard or Susan, because they both pissed off so many others before they left. I hate to think his lazy ass will win. It’s obvious he’s lazy, but does he have to be so damn smug about it?

I think the Tagi alliance will drop-kick Sean out next week, followed by Jenna and Colleen.

Did you hear the latest? Kelly is wanted in North Carolina for credit card fraud. Seems they found her through the show…what a dummy!

Anyone know why Greg refused to do the after-show interview on “The Early Show”?

I think Greg’s fake crying was a simple cover against showing any real emotions. He had to of been upset by the votes, the levity just kept everyone from noticing it.

Gervase may be a little more cunning than people are giving him credit for. It’s obvious that once the teams mixed, being seen as a threat would be a huge liability. Has anyone noticed how Gervase has claimed to be completely useless at everything, yet always comes up a winner when it benefits him? He claimed he couldn’t swim, and was a lousy rower, but he crushed the professional rafter in the canoe, and managed to hold his breath underwater for more than 2 minutes. He sure looked like he could swim during THAT challenge. He made a big show about being a big wimp who was unable to eat those bugs on the second show, but when the chips were down he gulped them as fast as possible. Last night he crushed the other players in the immunity challenge.

Gervase could easily win it all, simply by winning the next few immunity challenges. If he survives long enough for the alliance to collapse, they’ll probably start sniping at each other, allowing him to coast through. If he turns out to be second-last with one of the alliance members, he’ll get the winning votes simply because of the bitterness over the alliance and how they lied about it.

I hope the rats win, and eat the remaining contestants…

dhanson: I don’t see how holding his breath means Gervase can swim. Holding your breath is a measure of fitness (and lung capacity). He was in the top 3 there, but when it came to the second part – swimming – he didn’t even bother. He knew he couldn’t do it and didn’t try.

I was planning to post something here asking that nobody give away the rumor related to the CBS website, but I see I’m too late for that. Ah well. I still have a hard time believing it’s Gervase.

I know several months before the show opened that they said someone comitted suicide who was voted off the island. Now, I wonder who that is?

This is news to me, but you can eliminate those who have been voted off already, since they’ve all been interviewed on Letterman and the CBS morning show post-eviction.

And, you can eliminate Richard, Kelly, and Rudy because they’ve been in the news elsewise since leaving the island.

So, that leaves Sean, Gervase, Colleen, and Susan left who could’ve killed themselves. I would imagine this would’ve been in the news, though, so I really doubt it’s happened.

At the least, though, I hope it’s not Colleen. I’m still awaiting her to get offered a million by Playboy to pose nude, a la Darva Conger, if she doesn’t win it from the show. :wink:

Initially I didn’t watch the show but since other people are do I have been sucked in…

I like Rudy, he is straightforward and oftentimes plain ornery. He doesn’t have a hope and he said as much himself. If he got down to the final two things might be different. If it was him and Gervase people might give Rudy the vote just for contributing more.

Richard is an arrogant weasel. I believe that he will get voted off just because he is such a strong competitor.

I can’t really make any prediction, they are all snakes and could turn on each other at any time. At least Rudy is a snake and says so.

What was Rudy in the news for? Whining about the youth and complaining when he doesn’t get his way?

Actually, Handy, it was someone from the original european (I can’t remember which country) version of Survivor (or Big Brother) who committed suicide.

Rudy won some fishing tournament down in VA Beach recently by catching a really big fish. I guess he was taking notes from Richard…

Feynn: I like Rudy also. I think it’s interesting how he went from nearly being booted at the first vote to rarely even GETTING a vote now. (Yeah, his part in the alliance helps, but still.)

For whoever asked about why Greg wasn’t on the CBS morning show, I happened to be watching VH1 yesterday (flipping channels) and saw a “video Survivor” show. They started with 16 videos, and each person who gets kicked off gets to remove a video, 'til they’re down to one. This week they had the producer of the show cast a vote because they said Greg doesn’t want to deal with any media.

My guess would be that he does not think his experience on this show was a good one and he just wants to leave it behind. Besides, you KNOW that any show will ask him about his sexual activities while on the island, since they were mentioned several times.

I’m curious, then, what Colleen will say when she leaves (well, she already left, but you know what I mean). Apparently in the next episode Sean and/or Gervase make a move on her. :wink:

Really? That is interesting. Based on some evidence I saw on survivorsucks.com I was wondering if she might have hooked up with someone. There is a picture of her touching someone in a very friendly manner.

Montfort said:

Well, they must figure that if she was easy enough to sleep with Greg-the-nut, she’d sleep with anybody! :slight_smile:

I like Rich.
I hope he wins, but I do agree that more footage of Colleen would be a plus.

I understood this statement to mean : at first he voted for her because he thought she was against him, then because she was annoying and finally “ear infection getting better” - David, ever been around a female who just wouldn’t shut the hell up ? I found Greg’s line to be quite funny.

Local news here in Greensboro, NC this past week was that Kelli has warrants here for using a stolen credit card in town. Guess she will be staying out west for awhile.

I too thought it was odd Greg did not talk to any media. You know, while other Survivors had jobs (“rafting guide”, etc.) Greg’s name just had the line “Ivy League Graduate”. Sounds to me like the kid is a slacker.

I want Richard to win - he should too! Without him, the whole tagi tribe would have been reduced to eating rats like the slackers of pagong.

As far as this kid business… if the cops arent pressing charges, and he is suing the state for slander, I have to beleive he is innocent. You cant base a conviction on the kid being ‘emotionless’ on the video, anymore than you can prove Rich’s innocence by saying how incredibly happy he seemed to be when he saw his kid.

I HATE Garvais, but is his kid ever sweet! He also has a baby on the way, and 2 other kids (total of 4) - and he has never been married. If he wins, at least the moms will get some child support! :wink:

I didn’t realize Gervase was so friendly with the flexible ladies. Hmm…I think I actually have some respect for him now.