Who's a lousy lay?

A strange thought occurred to me today. Lots of us Dopers claim to be good in bed (especially with a partner :wink: ), but some of that may be ego speaking. I’m not asking for anybody to defend their skills; rather, I’m curious as to who is actually not a good sex partner? No false humility, please – only real bad lays need apply. Virgins, recent ex-virgins, and others who are still learning are exempt from this thread.

I’m guessing there will not be much response. Of course, that’s exactly the problem we’re examining here …

Mrs. Rastahomie (we’ve been married for over four years) has yet to orgasm with me inside her. She usually “finishes the job,” so to speak :o, while I lay next to her and caress her.

So, yeah, I guess I’m lousy in bed. :frowning:

rastahomie, according to stuff I learned in a human sexuality class, a lot of women don’t orgasm from intercourse alone. So don’t feel bad. Maybe you could try some appropriately timed…um…manual stimulation if this is a big concern for you.

All of my sexual knowledge is sadly theoretical, but I’ve learned a lot, especially on this board. :smiley:

[sub]I can’t believe I posted in this thread.

Try “most women”, whiterabbit. Still amazes me how few people seem to realise this.

Dammit, I meant “most.” You’re right.

Me.

I used to really be something, though. Back in my wild misspent youth.

Cranky is lying.

:::flee!:::

See … now I’ll bet everybody just knew that I’d post to this thread in the positive because of my low self esteem problems.

You were right.

ha me ,

no woman stays around long enough to teach me anything :frowning:

She’s doubting the veracity of the claim that I used to be something to write home about.

I’ve never considered myself especially talented. I’m quite good at foreplay but less so at actually getting my partners off. I’ll spare you the details.

I’m a lousy lay, but then again, I’m new to the wonderful world of two-person sexual pleasure, and unlike my also-new yet talented partner I haven’t come equipped with any natural ability.

Everyone is a lousy lay at one time or another.

Like when they’re drunk.

May I name names?

Juan F.
Mike C.
Jesse D.

I’m very insecure. And I’ve been dumped twice in the past 5 months. And I don’t know way… so…

No I’m not. I’m doubting that you’re lousy now. :smiley:
:::fleeing again:::

I’m a lousy lay. My XGF will swear to it. I’m the one that girls complain about - Wham bam thankyou ma’am.

I am a lousy lay but my tongue makes up for it :wink:

Hey at least you’ve had some one to dump you in the first place.

I am.
So is my husband though, so it evens out in the end. :smiley: