Who's got the biggest ego?

Not me. I can’t even spell very well. I’m also too shy to say who I think is the biggest egomaniac this board has seen in a long, long while. I will say that a recent post reminded me of _____.

Oh special personal Gods of the SDMB, please move this to the BBQ.

I am a lowly worm.

i wish i had an ego… most of the time i soft touch what i really wanna say…

Ah, but Sue, a soft touch has been known to swiftley inflate an, um, ego.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

for some i suppose… for others having fun can be mistaken for an ego… kudos to you

for some i suppose… for others having fun can be mistaken for an ego… kudos to you

Oh, we’re talking about that ego?

Whip 'em out boys, I’ll get the measuring tape.

Well, Sue, you’re in the right format then. If ya ever feel like cutting loose, then go check out the BBQ Pit.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I’ve been accused of it, but in reality, I’m a quivering mass of insecurities like the rest of you…

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.

Nice to know im not alone Satan!!!

I spend my entire day explaining to people that YES I am actually that confident and NO I don’t feel sorry if my mere presence intimidates people. Well, not the entire day, but it happens.

I guess I have an ego. But most people mistake self-assurance for arrogance. Although that is a totally different discussion.

Gotta slow down on the beer tonight…

I’m also hung like a horse, in case some of you wondered :slight_smile:

Coldfire, just hoping that nobody remembers that last remark when the first intercontinental IRL meeting comes around - we don’t want it to turn into a “dicks-on-the-table-contest”

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Leggo my ego.

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/zettecity/index.html

I think my sig line says it all.

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

Bravo coldfire and neuro trash grrrl. I’m with you all the way.

People, be the best you can be and then be happy about it!

“I think it would be a great idea” Mohandas Ghandi’s answer when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Not me…I’m a lawyer…we don’t have egos…we have Siamese catz.

JB
Lex Non Favet Delictorum Votis

I’ve been accused of being totally egomaniacal and self-absorbed because I share my life so extensively on my website. It isn’t true, but there are those who will always think it.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

I have a very big ego, but it’s completely justified; I’m one of the three smartest people I know, and that’s a fact.

I said this at work one time, and my boss overheard me. He called me into his office and said, “Brian, I’ve noticed that you seem to view this as a competition between you and your coworkers. I think we need to do something about your attitude problem.”

The setup was perfect and I immediately responded, “Attitude problem? No, my attitude is supposed to be this way.” The boss didn’t find it funny, but that’s okay, because he hated my guts anyway. :smiley:

Anything not nailed down is mine.
Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.

You know in real life I have an ego and usually i try to conceal it when meeting new people. But now I say, screw it. I am me.

I am magnificent to behold and am greatly to be praised!

“She’s nothin but a little lyin’ ass bitch… I know she says she loves you but you know she don’t care…”

I have two really big egos…but I am saving up for an ego reduction surgery!

I dont find anyone here all that full of themselves…well, I used to think Satan was, but he & heather blew the hell outta my image of him! :stuck_out_tongue:

Always remember you’re unique…just like everyone else.

Thanks for reminding me to change my sig line…

“I’m not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I don’t have any faults.”