Who's Ready For More People Pages Updates? (Or, It's About TIME!)

Good morning to all you fine and patient folks out there!

Feast your eyes on the following 29 NEW and 6 UPDATED people on The People Pages. (Text only link here.)

NEW
Amedeus
astro
Boscibo
Cecil Adams
(thanks for the submission, Gunslinger :))
**Creaky
dantheman
Dragwyr
FallenAngel
Fiver
Freyr
heembo
Ivar
jayjay
jayshah
JBirdman12
Jester
Lady Magdelane
Mooney252
MsWhatsit
Neidhart
Philster
RJKUgly
Robot Arm
Superdude
tclouie
Tracer
Tranquilis
Turbo Dog
Wonko The Sane

UPDATED
jesuslynch
Louie
ruadh
silent_rob
Silly Rabbit
TruePisces**

Pictures can be submitted to SDPeoplePages@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

Jeg elsker dig, Thomas

Another great job, Shayna.

Thanks!
Jim

Thanks Shayna, good job.

Ugly

Wow…I checked the text-only page, and noticed the numbers. A grand (in every sense of the word) total of 436 lovely Dopers on whom to feast our eyes! Excellent, excellent work, Shayna, thank you so much for all your efforts on this! And I think everyone understands about the delay in this most recent update, since you’ve been a little, shall we say, distracted lately. :wink: smooch!

I just sent in a couple of pics from the latest Austin gathering, and an update to mine. But, um, that made the email really big.
Sorry about that. If you have trouble with it, I can resize the pics and send them individually. Or something.

Well, there I am. I apologize in advance for any nausea and/or heart attacks cause by viewing. Ah, what am I saying, I’m happy to be a part of it. Thanks, Shayna!

It’s scary how attractive some of y’all are. No, seriously:) Lady Magdelane’s picture reminds me of someone I knew back in grade school. Fortunately, LM, you don’t go to school in VA and your name isn’t Jessica:)

Creaky, you will of course have to come to Jonathan Chance’s party on the 2nd so those of us who are attracted to women can drool accordingly.

Fallen Angel, I want your eyes. Now.

Lovely job as always, Shayna:)

I should send in a new picture of me… the current one is too small (and it still include the “Bo Diddly” part of my name).

Shayna, check your inbox for a new E-mail.

I wonder when Le Sang and Medea are going to get the Pitt Dope pics up…

Once again, good job, Shayna!!

heembo is the spitting image of an Australian colleague of mine. :slight_smile:

Woo!!! Thanks Shayna!

Thank you very much, Shayna! :slight_smile:

Excellent job, as always.

I promise to send in a pic soon, one of me regular, and one with panda make-up. We just took some, so I’ll scan them in and do that.

Thank you, everyone, for all your kind words. You are, of course, very welcome.

There are more additions and updates!!

**NEW
Drastic
mighty_maxx

UPDATED
SPOOFE
TheNerd**

I’m still working on adding all the Dopefest gathering pages. Those will probably be done sometime later this week (although the Pitt Dope one hasn’t been submitted to me, so I don’t have that one on the list). I have a Dallas gathering, 2 LA gatherings, an Austin gathering, a Florida gathering and a Toronto gathering. Are there any others? If so, please email the links to me - thanks!

Jeg elsker dig, Thomas

A while back I added a link to the people pages from http://www.teemingmillions.com

Just to let you know.

SPOOFE:

The general consensus among family members I showed your pic to is you look a little scary, Bill Sikes-like.

The eyes, though, yum. And the whole look could be delicious given the right environment:)

Thanx Shayna! You did a fabulous job!

Shayna, you can add the Vegas fest (Sept 2000)…I don’t recall it on the pages and YES I still have some pics to add (I’m a bad girl but have things pulling me in a zillion directions at the moment, more than just online schtuff.)

Anyhow it’s located at:

http://www.geocities.com/techchick68/vegas (email me if that’s incorrect, been one of those nights)

I REALLY need to add in the group photo, and I will, I am just swamped with stuff.

Anyhow, that’s my latest contribution.

Alright, alright. Let me be the first to flirt with Lady Magdelane. So, uh, how you doin? :wink:

'Pun…

Thanks, I think. Who’s Bill Sikes?