Whose line is it anyway? Gaddafi vs. Charlie Sheen.

Something someone posted on my Facebooks, thought I’d share - both of these famous personalities have come down with some rather strange statements recently - match the quote! American actor or Libyan dictator?

I did very poorly - only 3 out of 10. Who’da thunk they’d be so easy to confuse?

Didn’t know where to put this, but it seems pretty mundane and pointless so here it is.

I only got 5 out of 10 right.

6/10

About what you’d expect from random chance (given that I recognized one quote associated with Sheen from a thread here).

6/10, meaning, I guess, I cannot tell Sheen from Shinola.

3/10

WTF Sheen?

3/10 here as well. :smack:

I beat you all with 7/10. I’m up on my Sheen, yo. :cool:

4/10 I think Sheen needs a long rest and a slow recovery away from the public eye. Gaddafi on the other hand, would benefit from a dirt nap.

the headline for the nyc post said that sheen was crazy enough to run libya.

i got 4 out of 10.

8/10 Bitches!

I know my nutters from other nutters, who are nutty in a similar but slightly distinct way.

I got 8/10. I missed questions 2 and 3

7/10

P.S. I want prescience points for being first in with this.

4/10 Great gobblygook they’re both nuts.

7/10

I’m so…proud?

I got 7/10. I’m not sure if that’s three points from a perfect score, or seven.

8/10, and missed both 8 & 10. Is Sheen seriously a Truther, or is there context for the quote in 10?

5/10 here. Had no idea Sheen was a 9/11 Truther, but now that it’s brought to my attention, I’m certainly not surprised. I should have easily attributed #s 1 and 8 to Sheen, but thought they might be “trick questions”. :smack:

The full quote for question #2 is:
“Yeah. I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
I transcribed more of my favorites, many of which didn’t make the quiz:
“I don’t think people are ready for the message I’m delivering, with a sense of violent love.”

“They picked a fight with a warlock.”

“I do not believe that if I do something that I have to follow a certain path, because it was written for normal people. People who are not special. People who don’t have tiger blood, you know, Adonis DNA.”

“I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.”

“People misinterpret my passion for anger. … You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be, like, Dude! Can’t handle it! Unplug this bastard! Because it fires in a way that is, I don’t know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm.”

“[I don’t die from doing 7 gram rocks of crack cocaine] because I’m me. Because I’m me. I’m different. I just have a different constitution. I have a different brain. I have a different heart. I have a different. . . you know, I’ve got tiger blood, man. . . Dying’s for fools.” Some truly stunning stuff.

6/10 here. I know my crazies. I missed 2, 7, 8, and 9.

“Next we have a game called Party Quirks! Colin is the host of a party, and has to guess what strange quirk or way of behaving his guests have. I’ll ring you in one at a time.”

“[Muammar, you’re the guy who’s pissed that his sister got raped and you want to stone her to death. Charlie, you’re a drunk driver so blotto that you’re barely coherent, and will propose marriage to anyone you meet. And Ryan, you’re the cop who pulls over people for doing 1 over the limit, and you have anger management issues to boot.]”

Denial comes in many shapes and sizes.