Why aren't sheep bothered by having their testicles ripped out?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhh… no … oh-holy-hell-good-God-no… and look at ‘em runnin’ there thumb through it like it Choice cut USDA gradeA steak… I didn’t even make it through the whole thing… that’s horrifying… perfect timing, what with Halloween being right around the corner… … :eek:…drool

I’m sure the man in your life agrees. :stuck_out_tongue:

That device could put a lot of divorce lawyers out of business.

Won’t somebody think of the kids?

duck

That video is evil! I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. And I quote: “We recommend that you use the Henderson Equine Castrating Instrument only on stallions.” ::shudders::

With the kind contribution of billy-goats :smack:

Eh? A goat can be a billy goat as easily as a dog can be a bitch, in other words, one is a subset of the other.

Yes, I have it on good authority (my daughter’s lift-the-flap book entitled “A Day on the Farm”) that goats are goats. Of goats, nannies are mommy goats and billies are daddy goats and kids are baby goats. And the billy goat lives one field over from the nanny goat and her kids. I assume they’ve worked out a suitable visitation arrangement with the help of the goatherd.
And now I’ve done that thing where the word has lost all sense due to repetition. Goat, goat, goat, goat, goat, goat, goat…what a weird collection of letters!

Thanks. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

At my agricultural high school, the terms “buck” and “doe” were used to describe male and female goats, respectively. As others have already noted, they are all goats.

Dang. I missed that.

Oh, well. At least it’s taking longer this time.