Why close 9/11 wreckage thread mod?

It works better than tinfoil; he’s just being practical.

So you think wars are ok, and not the work of evil?

When did you stop beating your wife?

Silly Der Trihs talking about mole people and things you obviously don’t know about. The mole people are just a front, puppets, it’s the hedgehogs you need to worry about. They run everything, own everyone, all in their war with the lizard men. Them and the squirrels, the squirrels are their spies see. I mean think about it they’re everywhere, in fact they’re probably outside your window now watching. In every forest and every city in the U.S. the squirrels wait, wait to blow it all up. Those acorns? Not acorns at all, they’re bombs! When the lizards get too deep or get the upper hand then…BOOM!

Do you believe in the big bang theory, and that life on earth came from a primordial soup?

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. Nothing like a nice bowl of primordial soup after an orgy.

I don’t believe in any of this Illuminati crapola-what a load of sh-BBZZZZRRRTTT

No. The. Illuminati. Do. Not. Exist. Thank. You. For. Your. Concern. We. Will. Now. Return. To. Our. Regularly. Scheduled. Programming: Beautiful. Music. Which. Will. Soothe. Your. Restless. Brain. It. Is. Bliiiiiiissssss…

The traditional way to tell, with males, isn’t really accurate these days for discovering who’s the Jew. However, the traditional way to discover who’s the Illuminati still works.

I doubt you were ever a card carrying member of the Illuminati. I mean, who could forget the secret question,Is that a light saber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?CMC fnord!

Of course not, those are merely the lies of the secret rulers. It was the great bunny rabbit who made it all, his belches birthed the universe and the gunk between his teeth became life. The hedgehogs are his children. Don’t you see?! Don’t you see how it’s all connected?!

Still no reason for denying Jesus as the messiah?

Are we sure the OP meets the age requirements of the SDMB?

But I’m a girl, so all bets are off…

My reason is as compelling as the reasons to believe he is.

Different strokes, buddy. Different strokes make the world go round.

Moved to ATMB from Great Debates.

Im not looking to accuse or offend here. I really would just like to know your reasoning behind your denial.

Great Cthulhu told me so. I shall await the coming of the true Messiah, Nyarlathotep!

I believe in the Big Bang and that all life on earth came from primordial pudding, not soup.

But definitely not chocolate pudding or everything would taste better.

To get back to the topic: Was there any specific reason the thread in question was closed?

Obviously the mods are crocodiles and they shut down the thread to wage war on the whales. It’s the only logical answer.