Why do hot girls have to be religious?

That’s me! At least if you count Black Sabbath and the Clash as classic rock. :dubious: I know what you mean, though. I’ve met so many hotties of the male persuasion only to discover they firmly believe that the world is only a couple thousand years old. I can’t deal with that.

WOOHOO! I’m being flirted with! (Flirt with? Flirt upon?)

Raised Southern Babtist, I’m about half that, half Catholic. I’d probably fit best in a Episcopal/Lutheran Church, (have attended the former regularly in the past) but truth be told for the last year or two I haven’t gone anywhere often for a variety of reasons.

Blaron, here’s the ironic thing- even if you weren’t put off by the religion thing, and get in a relationship with a religious girl who really likes you, fate will probably step in and give you a cruel hand, like having you discover that she’s been having crazy monkey sex despite the only thing she told you about the matter was “abstenence!”

Kind of like how the prez of an Abstenance club wound up getting pregnant. You’ll be surprised at how many people are quick to abandon their own convictions…they just don’t want to do it with people who were willing to play by the rules :mad:

If it matters to you, Blalron, Asia Carrere is an atheist. :stuck_out_tongue: Not my type either.