Why the filth shut down?

Apparantly, Lynn has the right not to be offended, having shut down that filth question almost before it was posted.

I dont’ see the problem. It’s jsut disgusting, not evil or rude. Disgusting isnt’ allowed? nobody told me…

I think it was a mercy killing.

I didn’t think that anything was really off limits for the BBQ Pit. My mistake. I apologise if the question was too over the top, and caused any offense.

My thread shut down before anyone responded. I feel like I’ve earned my wings.

I think it was moved to MPSIMS.

Open message to the Moderator:

Does ANYONE deserve this type of behavior?

Connie? Do you wish to apologize to my wife now?

{{Apparantly, Lynn has the right not to be offended, having shut down that filth question almost before it was posted.
I dont’ see the problem. It’s jsut disgusting, not evil or rude. Disgusting isnt’ allowed? nobody told me…}}

Stoidela, open your eyes before you open your yap. When I shut the filth thread down, it clearly stated that the thread had been moved. If I was truly offended by the subject, I could have deleted the thread. Instead, I simply moved it to the more appropriate forum. This message board has different forums for a reason.

Lynn/SDStaff Lynn
Wondering why I even bother…

Don’t worry about Stoidela; she has stated that she never reads any other forums than the Pit. Maybe now’s her chance, if she cares to see that thread so badly.

If you move a thread, is it possible to leave a message in its original forum for a while so people know where to go? I know you put where the thread came from in the new thread, but I’m not sure if the remnants are left behind.

Yes, not only is it possible, but the thread automatically directs you to the new forum. Open the “Filth” thread and you should see a notice just under the subject saying “This is one of thThis topic has been transferred to this forum: MPSIMS.” This is one of the new tools we have with the UBB upgrade.

Lynn/SDStaff Lynn
For the Straight Dope

Thanks Lynn -

As I mentioned in the “I Flame You” thread, this may be a good time to remind certain posters to read the FAQ before they jump onto a board.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Coarse and violent nudity. Occasional language.

[[P.S. I think that it’s great that you live in a state that allows same-sex marriages.]]C3
Ahhh … classy to the last drop of slime. Personal harassment and bigotry rolled into one. You never let us down, “man.”