Why the hell wasn't I banned?

::applies tuna juice to HL’s head:: ::grabs cat and places her on HL’s head::

Be careful what you wish for.

[QUOTE=foolsguinea]
Libertarians.
[/QUOTE]
Um, no. Entitlement minded slackers, mostly.

I DEMAND ATTENTION

Hey!! I haven’t seen ole Cryptodork come back to chat. Do you suppose he’s banned himself?

[QUOTE=Autolycus]
I DEMAND ATTENTION
[/QUOTE]

Ah, close enough.

[QUOTE=SnakesCatLady]
This is got to be one of the silliest requests I have ever heard. You want a mod to waste their time to ban you for two hours, so you can “see how it feels?” Wouldn’t knowing that you haven’t done anything to get banned, and knowing that you’re not really banned, kind of negate any “banned feeling”?
[/QUOTE]

I dunno. Depending on how sharp this guy is, I reckon that after about the second or third week of the two-hour banning remaining in force, he might start to get a feel for it.

[QUOTE=cosmosdan]
Hey!! I haven’t seen ole Cryptodork come back to chat. Do you suppose he’s banned himself?
[/QUOTE]

I’m busy coming up with a pithy reply that will answer all the criticism here in three hundred words or less. Also got work to do. Might be a few days.

Don’t hurry on our account. No, really. We’ll survive somehow.

Why do I have to wait? I mean, I can understand why you’d make these other people wait. But why me? I demand my cigarettes, Nurse Ratched. I want my cigarettes right […stomping foot…] NOW! Not tomorrow. Or next week. Or next month or next year or next millenium. I want my cigarrettes, and I want MYYYYYY cigarettes NOWWWWW!

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I’m busy coming up with a pithy reply that will answer all the criticism here in three hundred words or less. Also got work to do. Might be a few days.
[/QUOTE]

Dude, about 1% of the posts in this thread are about you now. You best bet is to go create some new threads :

ATMB: “Can users request Banning?”
COMCC: “Why has Cecil never written a column on me?”
COSR: “All these reports were written by people who won’t play with me”
GQ: “What sort of things can a person do instead of post on these boards?”
QD: “Should we all have Mod powers? What if they only work on ourselves?”
CS: “Can you think of any films featuring self-deprivation?”
IMHO: “I think VB Bulletin boards could do with new features. Guess which ones”
MPSIMS: “I wasn’t banned. I was just working. It’s not the same”
Pit: “I pit myself!”

That’d work.

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I’m busy coming up with a pithy reply
[/QUOTE]
All this attitude and a lisp too. Go figure.

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I’m busy coming up with a pithy reply that will answer all the criticism here in three hundred words or less. Also got work to do. Might be a few days.
[/QUOTE]

I’ll be real interested to see how you can justify being a pouty, whiny, ‘all-about-me’ kid expecting people to give you stuff you want just because you happen to want it.
Life ain’t that way, young’un, and you need to figure that out soon or you’ll burst a vein before you exit adolescence.

[QUOTE=Cervaise]
All this attitude and a lisp too. Go figure.
[/QUOTE]
Oh my god, you’re so fucking brilliant! :smiley: […wiping tears…]

wankers

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I’m busy coming up with a pithy reply that will answer all the criticism here in three hundred words or less. Also got work to do. Might be a few days.
[/QUOTE]
:::waits 22 hours:::

At least it was pithy. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Cervaise]
All this attitude and a lisp too. Go figure.
[/QUOTE]

:smiley: I don’t care who you are …that’s funny right there.

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
wankers
[/QUOTE]

Well yah! And?

[QUOTE=cosmosdan]
Well yah! And?
[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was trying to start a new thread about masturbation, and just mis-posted?

[QUOTE=Czarcasm]
Maybe he was trying to start a new thread about masturbation, and just mis-posted?
[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling :o :o

[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
wankers
[/QUOTE]
Pith… off.