Why was Seven banned?

Sweet, somebody quoted me.

Banned for “recreational complaining?”

WTF?

That “reason” would take out about 85% of the people here, including the Admins, Mods, and Ed.

Dude, it’s not BANZ0RED, it’s banninated. Learn your internet lingo. Sheesh.

ETA: Oops, sorry, that might not be meaningful enough. See, there is this website called Strongbad, and he has an email section, and one of the best emails there has Trogdor the Burninator, so we go from Burninating to Banninating.

Now I’m gonna quote ppl.

I defy the bannination because I am such a rebel.

Yes! Bandwagon time!

BANNEDwagon.

I don’t think so. A suspension is a message that something needs to change. If you’re upfront that you’re breaking the rules intentionally it wouldn’t do much good.

I understand you don’t agree but let’s not be obtuse. The issue is not that it’s a quote, it’s that it was being a jerk - and also an acknowledgement that complaining and attacking and annoying was indeed his primary purpose here.

We’ve said in the past that if all you’re going to do here is complain, you’ll be suspended or banned. You’re not expected to like all our decisions and you’re welcome to ask questions and disagree, but if that’s your primary activity it’s another story.

Wait, Seven didn’t even get to write his magtard opus about “Leaving the Neighborhood”

What a shame. Right now, ask we type this, he’s probably crying a Trail of Tears.

Actually just now he changed his title to “BannedMinistrator.” Apparently it isn’t that hard after all.

I’ll try not to be obtuse if you try, okay? So quoting Tuba, who was being a jerk, makes him also a jerk? Wouldn’t that make him a jerk by association? He’s like a moon orbiting a bigger jerk, not really a jerk on his own, right?

Yup, apparently we’re allowed to disagree… as long as we keep it to ourselves.

Careful, that’s racially offensive.

swf42: is isosceles rather than obtuse.

Tuba and the moderators are allowed to be a jerks. Who’s going to hold them accountable? The users? Ed Zotti?

Wait, isn’t that a song from the 60s? Trail of Tears, Chain of Fools? Something like that?

Tracks of My Tears. It’s really about a sad heroin addict. It’s, like, totally metaphorical.

Brilliant.

It didn’t look like that to me.

No, it isn’t. It’s an advertisement of how fucking retarded and delusional TubaDiva is. He probably put it in his sig to spread the lulz.

I’m not a big fan of Seven but goddamn you people are a fucking joke.

You can take them to task in ATMB. I think. Just don’t be critical of them. Or something. I got a little lost in all the rule changes, then the not enforcing the changes, then changing them back. Or something. But don’t attack them personally, just attack their moderation, but not too attackey.

That’s hysterical. I actually LOLed.

Back when I used to post and lurk here a lot, this really would have pissed me off. Now, all I can do is laugh. You people (the admins of the SDMB) are just ridiculous.

Honestly now - is that really what you think?