I had a GF in HS that was kind of shy about being seen naked. Sex was no problem, just her being seen at any distance nude, was an issue for her. One night I was without condom, and offered her oral since we were “scheduled” to have sex that night (because it was Friday).
She said that she didn’t like it, and I was confused. How else could I pleasure her without a condom? I was determined to make her feel good, and insisted on trying to please her. After having read this thread, I now understand.
So, I went down. As ashamed as I am to say it, I took Sam Kinnison’s advice and tried to “lick the alphabet” (hey, I was in High School). She was less than pleased, I got a hair stuck in my teeth, and I found myself wondering why people liked the taste of pussy. I thought it tasted a lot like rust. Rust as in iron, iron as in iron in the blood, blood as in… well you know. That was not a good first experience, no wonder she was demurring. I was an idiot, and have not yet been comfortable offering such services, because I fear another awkward situation. I guess that will work itself out.
The same girl was the first to give me a BJ. She was apprehensive, but saw the effects of the “blue balls” she was giving me, and decided to relieve me. The first time she did an excellent job, I released, and she spat it out on the grass outside the car. I felt so bad. It was almost like she was vomiting. It killed the moment, but I was more concerned for her than me. I felt sooo bad.
She saw my concern, and apparently made an effort and steeled herself, because the next time she not only swallowed, she evacuated every last microliter of fluid from my body. Twitching would not be the term, I was apoplectic. My heart may have stopped. This came from a girl that had been with one other guy before, and was not used to oral sex in any way. She will forever be the gold standard.
Several years later, I hook up with a friend who describes herself as “the best blowjob giver, period.” She told me this after we were mid-hookup, so there was no anticipation. She sucked. Not in a good way at all. She was awful. I tried to give her gentle directions, but all she wanted to do was give a jackhammer, piece of shit, porno blowjob. I fell asleep. Both of us should have been ashamed of ourselves.
The last anecdote I have makes me cringe when I think about it, so I’ll just let that be. There was no sex that night. The girl disappeared after that too, anything could have happened.