Would tiger Woods Benefit From Intervention By Rev. Jackson?

Tiger seems to be in a bit of a pickle-he has been outed by several female acquaintances-so much so that his wife must be seriously concerned. Would Jesse jackson’s intervention help the situation?
Just wondering-Jackson has a reputation of being a peacemaker-could he help quiet doen this ugly situation? :confused:

Dunno, seems more like a Dr. Phil job. Or were you going for the black angle?

Uhm…this Jesse Jackson? Not the best choice for something like this.

No, it would not help. It would just turn the whole thing into even more of a ridiculous media circus. I feel sorry for Tiger Woods. Actually, I feel sorry for any multi-millionaire, world-famous entertainer who is in a monogamous relationship. Do people make this much of a big fucking deal over celebrities’ affairs in Europe?

I gotta say i think this thread has a weird racist vibe to it. I’m white and I find it offensive.

Think of a Thai peacemaker, and we can use him.

Regards,
Shodan

You’ll need one who’s a mix of Swedish and Cablinasian.

Doesn’t really matter whether it’s Jesse Jackson, Dr. Phil or the Swedish Chef from the Muppets. Does Tiger want to stop cheating on his wife, or does he just want her to stop complaining about it? For that matter, does Tiger’s wife care that he’s cheating, or just that he chooses partners who blab about it?

Otherwise the combined efforts of Drs. Barb Hartley and Frasier Crane won’t be enough.

For goodness sakes the man literally got caught with his pants down. He needs to say “Look I did something I regret, and I am working it out with my wife. I would appreciate it if the media would respect my privacy so that I may work things out so that in the end things between my wife and I are better not worse.”

Then he lies low till it blows over.

Part of Tiger’s problem is his image is built around the fact he is so “goody goody.” OK that image is gone, he just needs to recreate himself.

His value will be worth less, but so what, so he gets three million instead of five million for an endorsment.

With so many people out of work and times being what they are, my heart doesn’t exactly bleed for him. He’ll do just fine

So, Tiger needs to go gangsta?

Changes his name to Tigah.

Yes.

What an incredibly asinine thread.

By the law of averages, somebody is bound to benefit, eventually. Jackson’s due.

I just hope this doesnt lead to impeachment precedings.

Tiger’s main problem is keeping some kind of acceptability with white America, the people who buy the products he makes 90% of his income endorsing. Of all the ways to make his situation worse than it currently is, him getting Jesse Jackson involved has to be high up that list, maybe only topped by an Al Sharpton-50 Cent Dream Team to mitigate the PR disaster and turn his image back round.

He just announced that he’s taking an indefinite break from pro golf. Yikes!!

Here: http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

By Tiger Woods

*I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I’ve done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What’s most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.*

I can’t remember if Mr Jackson got that far or not.
In the ultimate irony, if Tiger does pull off a marriage save, he’ll be even more respected and revered than he was before.
Something about us likes the mighty brought down to nothing and then triumphing again.

I predict Calendar 2011, but that’s another thread.

i would really enjoy the swedish chef helping tiger woods with this situation.

bork! bork!
bork!!

No, more like:

Boink! Boink! Boink!

And what a pathetic apology. “I’m so sorry” (I got caught) “I ask for your understanding” Oh yeah, dude, we understand. If I was a guy who was a gazillionaire for hitting a ball with a stick I would be sleeping with all the hot babes I could as well. “I’m retiring indefinitely from Golf” (what’s a few more measly tournament purses, I’m already richer than God and I have just blown the real source of my income, endorsements).

The guy is a sleaze. He got caught. He has been having (reportedly) unprotected sex with sluts who may have diseases. If his wife takes him back she is a fool.