Would You Rather...?

Sign me up to do epic battle with a dozen chihuahua sized grizzly bears!

WYR

Receive a transplanted organ or donate an organ?

Donate.

Bailey Quarters or Mary Anne?

Bailey (no offense to Mary Anne!)

Yellowstone or Yosemite?

Yellowstone.

Sex every night with a different STD laden person or no sex the rest of your life.

No sex.

Paper, or plastic?

plastic

thick or thin??

“Thick or thin?” I don’t understand the question.

(Everyone please remember to explain why you chose what you did, too!)

Think he’s talking about pizza. Either that, or his penis. But I’m guessing pizza.

My answer (to both): Thick, naturally. :slight_smile:

WYR:
(1) Spend the rest of your life locked in a room with your worst enemy (he/she can’t hurt you, but you can’t hurt him either and he will never STFU), or
(2) Never see your best friend ever again?

(2) Never see your best friend ever again?

I’ll get a new one. And I wouldn’t be locked in a room (pretty sure that trumps any other circumstance).

Would you rather:

Be half your height,

OR

double your weight (permanently)?

I feel like I already chose option 2 since gaining a lot of weight (thanks, menopause), yet I would still choose that one. Being shorter would mean being unable to reach the second shelf, and I already can’t see over the crowd at the parade.

Would you rather
Be drunk all the time, ranging from mildly drunk in the morning to totally blitzed by evening?
or
Be a teetotaler and never have a drink of anything stronger than Pepsi for the rest of your life?

Wow. Definitely going with drunk all the time. I’m a wake & bake kinda dude.

So, would you rather have horrible vomiting for 12 hours, or horrible diarrhea for 48 hours??

I’d rather have the runs for 48 hours, then vomit for 24. I’ve vomited maybe 4 times in my life, and dread the memory – (which is why I never pursued a career as a super model)

WYR

Be given the super-power of becoming invisible at will…

OR

Be given the super-power of reading minds w/ 100% accuracy?

Read minds. Invisibility would be a hazardous power to have - just trying to walk down the street would be dangerous as clueless people would be barrelling right into you. To say nothing about trying to cross the street!

Would you rather have the ability to teleport anywhere or the ability to fly?

Teleport. I could travel the world very cheaply. I think flying would be weather dependent and hell on my hair and clothes.

WYR

Always have a mild headache

or

Always be mildly nauseated?

I would find the mild headache easier to tolerate.

WYR

be given $1 million now or $2 million five years from now?

I’d rather wait for 5 years and get the $2 mil. It would give me time to research, plan and train for the right opportunity (business or investment) to use the $2 mil, or whatever the amount would be net of taxes.

WYR

Win tonight’s Oscar for Best Director

OR

Win tonight’s Oscar for Best Actor/Actress

Best Actor

WYR

Become MVP of the MLB World Series, or

Beat Deep Blue at chess

I’d rather be MVP of the World Series. There’s more money and fame involved, and presumably I’d be free to continue a lucrative career in baseball. (Besides which, eventually a computer will be created that no one will ever be able to beat in chess).

Would you rather…

Wrestle in the main event of WrestleMania, or…

Play a key role in Game 7 of the NBA Finals?