WoW: Burning Dog Legion - New Members?

Is the Burning Dog Legion accepting new members? I have a eighth level Tauren shaman that I just started on Cairn. Not sure yet whether I will keep going with her (all my other toons are on Bloodhof), but it would be more likely if I were in an active guild with reasonable people.

It’s likely that I would immediately beg for any sort of bag/sack/anything to be given to my character because I’ve been turning down additional quests that require me to carry anything around. Out of, what, 16 slots, eight of them were tied up with quest items.

We’re always [del]hiring[/del] accepting new members. I don’t to speak for anybody, but I’m sure we have a couple tailors who can provide you with a boost out of the kindness of their hearts (hell, I have enough Frostweave and dust that I could probably spring the mats for a couple bags).

Sure! You can either join the channel /sdmb, or just do “who burning dog” to see which of us is online; send us a tell and (if someone with invite powers is online) we’ll invite you.

I think we still have a bunch of 12-slot bags in the guild bank, so that should be an immediate help. If not, we have several tailors who could help you out.

Thanks! I’ll join up tonight - and get myself to a place with a bank so I can shamelessly pilfer a 12 slot bag. :slight_smile:

a? A???
You’re just starting out, you need at least 52 open slots. I mean where are you going to keep those totems?! They don’t just sit in your bag, they need to be pulled out and dropped rather quickly. (I have no idea what I’m talking about, I stopped playing my highest Shaman a long time ago)

The rule with our guild bank is pretty much: Take! as much as you can whenever you can! And then do your best to ‘pay it forward’ later on. Welcome!

Welcome!

I won’t be online tonight, but if you need bags, drop a note to Kene (so I know your toon name). I probably have enough mats in my pocket to whip up a Frostweave bag or two for you.

Well, I didn’t want to be greedy since I have nothing to offer…unless the guild really needs stringy wolf meat. :slight_smile:

Skammer, I’ll drop you a note. Thanks!

We could always use new members! :slight_smile: A couple of days ago there were only 3 of us online and I managed to accidentally run into the other two! laughs

I tried to join up tonight, but there was nobody with invitation permissions online. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Hi there! One of those was me :slight_smile:

There will be more people on tonight (at least, I will be).