Yeah, I've got pretty eyes. You really didn't need to tell me

You have a really nice bulge in your crotch area.

Thank you.

No, really, you do.

Yeah, well it doesn’t work as well as I want it to sometimes.

Seriously, it’s really nice. I wish I had that.

I hear they’re giving them away at Costco…

Ok, anyone else want to see these beaaaautiful eyes?

And yes, your honey pie does need to take a chill pill. It’s not like you were flirting with the lady. It was she who was being inappropriate.

Yeah…your fiance got mad at you because someone else complimented you?

It’s not too late to get away from the crazy-jealous…

This.

Heh - that was my response - “You have beautiful eyes.”
“Thanks - you should see my dick.”
:smiley:

ETA: And if that response pops into your head every time someone compliments you in the future, my work here is done.

“Chew, if only you could see what I’ve seen with your eyes!”

At least she didn’t say to you what Mrs. Patrick Campbell said to Norma Shearer: “Such pretty little eyes you have! And so close together, too!”

This again.

The sales lady sounds like a flake. Your fiamncee sounds unreasonable. And you sound ridiculous when you call her your “sweet babydoll.”

Wow, 3 for 3! :slight_smile:

I keep picturing you as this guy.

At least she didn’t say “You got a purty mouth, boy.”

And wasn’t a man.

This again. Again.

Yeah, that strikes me as odd, too. I think it’s good to be reminded every once in awhile that your partner is desirable and chooses/has made a commitment to stay with you.

Yep. Yep. Aaaaand … yep!

ETA: I’m so gonna call Mr. Shoe “my sweet babydoll” when he gets home tonight. Just to be amused by the epic stinkeye I’ll get. Then I’ll go call the cat that, for another epic stinkeye. Wheeee!

“You have such beautiful eyes.”
“Thanks! You should see my fiancee’s… and you can, because she’s right here!”

Actually, given that this was a Disney store, I’m kind of surprised. From what I’ve heard, they’re pretty repressed in those stores, and practically have to follow a script. This girl was either off the reservation… or following a script. Not sure which is creepier.

I am actually surprised that if you have such nice eyes, your fiancee isn’t used to it by now. Any guy I have ever dated had to get used to it right away. I was blessed/cursed with turquoise eyes. I’ve been told they don’t look real and many assume I have colored contacts. All my life I have heard compliments or questions from servers, vendors, cashiers and strangers. I find “thank you” to be the one and only response. Tell your fiancee that it will happen again and she shouldn’t be jealous as it is natural for people to compliment the attractive and unusual traits in people. She also could say “thank you, aren’t they great” to make herself feel more a part of the situation.

Wow, I guess I didn’t include nearly.enough smilies in my first post.

My fiancee shot me the look, then it went away. It was a two second thing and that was it. We continued on to have a wondeful day.

Sweet babydoll is one of my pet names for my girl. Don’t like it? Bummer.

Third, the sales lady was over the top . And Disney doesn’t do commission.

Geez, can’t even tell a mildly funny story around here anymore with out half the board pulling out the judgemental hammer.

Slee

Meh, my eyes are prettier.

You’re the one who made such a big deal about the sales clerk not shutting up about your eyes and how you got in trouble over it with your jealous sweet babydoll.

If you wanted to tell a “mildy funny story” you should have done that in the first place.

That’s how this place rolls when you threaten Will and Holly!