Yet another Doper Picture Thread.

I was! Since game show taping here in the Bland West are nonexistant, us corn fed Mid Westernerns have to settle for photographic cuteness.

I’ve never posted to one of these before, but I finally have something worth showing off…

Me and Alice!
What nice company to share. :slight_smile:

Faithfool YOU WIN!

Shirley, you guys look sharp in your fancy duds. :slight_smile:

Rushgeek, I looooove the hair. I used to have hair that colour too, once upon a time, and I probably still would if it wasn’t for my stuffy corporate job.

Stoid, that layered peach pastel frock is a masterpiece of early 80s fashion. Totally awesome. :slight_smile:

As for me… here are a couple from a recent trip to BC and Nova Scotia:

The Boy’s uncle dragged us up the Grouse Grind the day after we arrived. I’m still a little foggy on how I made it to the top without collapsing.

Here I am providing scale for a tree in the Cathedral Grove.

And from the opposite coast, here’s one of me striking a pose at Peggy’s Cove, squinting into the wild blue yonder.

I’ll bet you went right outta your mind!

Here’s me ‘n’ Mr. K:

Imgur

You all are so young and cute and go to interesting places. Me, I go to work. In an office. Yawn.

At least I’m smiling!

This is me. Sometimes, I get really excited about ridiculous things.

Mr. K is my kinda guy. I loves me some beards.

So, that’s what I have to look forward to, eh?

BC and Nova Scotia sound like two seperate trips. The only person who can count them as one is this guy.

Here’s me, having something to drink.

Is that picture before or after the Walmart style meltdown over garbage bags?

( Nice pic!)

Who doesn’t get excited by a little cock now and then?

It’s before. An “after” pic would have been of deep space…vast areas of nothing between objects…where sound doesn’t exist. That meltdown turned into a 24-hour cold shoulder. We were so loud and bad that the other shoppers pretty much gave us the aisle while we battled it out!

Very presentable indeed. You look very cute.

You look damn fine to me! A lovely smile.

:eek: Wow. I have never ever seen that video before. It’s fascinating! It shows the rail approach to the old station in downtown Ottawa, next to the canal. That was destroyed long before I ever went to Ottawa. Paging [bSpoons**!

Me circa 1985(ish).

Me entirely not sober on my 40th birthday party.

MeanJoe

Well, why would I want to deprive you of my glorious image? I dunno what’s up with that hand on the hip thing, though I seem to be doing it a lot now.

Here’s me & my wife, camping at Silverlake, MI last year.

I need to learn how to eat.

Me and my sis getting tanked at a comedy club.

In Space, No One Can Hear Them Laughing at You.

BLAAAAH!

Since we flew coast-to-coast without stopping at home in between and used a single set of bags for the whole two weeks, I’m treating it as a single trip… but I suppose we can call it two back-to-back trips for nitpicky robotic types.

Either way, I certainly wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have a masochistic streak a mile wide… it involves hellacious amounts of time spent in airplanes and airports, neither of which I’m all that fond of, even if it is slightly more comfortable than the Buster Keaton approach.

(how and why we ended up doing two opposite ends of the country in one go is a looooong story, which I won’t bore you with… suffice to say it involves family and non-refundable plane tickets)

Mahna Mahna, you are really lovely! I also love the top you’re wearing. Is it homemade?