You are granted three magically bottomless liquor bottles. What are they?

1. 21 year old Bushmills Irish Whiskey
  2. Bombay Saphire London Dry Gin
  3. Gray Goose Vodka

1.) Grand Marnier
2.) Grey Goose
3.) Remy Martin VSOP
…and apparently the French and I have very similar palettes.

1. Ardbeg Uigeadail
  2. The Macallan 18 Sherry Oak
  3. And, for my curveball, I’m going to pick the green Chartreuse VEP

Tres Generaciones añejo tequila
18 year old MacAllan scotch
23 year old Ron Zacapa Centenario rum

Pusser’s?

I can’t have Bailey’s? Well fuck that. Is there any stronger Irish creme out there? If not, then I’ll use my cousin’s recipe for homemade Kahlua.

I’ll add a good amarhetto and some creme de menthe.

Remy Martin’s Louis XIII Black Pearl cognac

Just three? I’d be tempted to just get a top shelf vodka, rum, and scotch for guests.
I’d also be tempted to do something offbeat like absinthe or strong mead.

Black Tot?

Whisky, whiskey, and bourbon. I’d have to do research for the exact product since I don’t normally drink the super good stuff.

1. Rum: Cpt Morgan Silver. I’ll go cheap here because I drink a lot of it; loves me my Skinny Pirates (what a friend has dubbed Captain and Diets).
  2. Gin: Hendrick’s.
  3. Tequila: Sauza Silver is what I’m using lately, but I could go with Sauza Hornitos too. This just edges out bourbon; I make more margaritas than Old Fashioneds (tho I love love love those too).

If I can add El Hubbo, we could double our options:

1. Scotch. Not sure which one; he likes several.
  2. Whiskey, maybe. Probably Jack - he drinks a lot of Jack & Cokes, so he might go with that.
  3. Vodka, maybe. Or maybe we’d add the bourbon (Knob Creek) here.
  1. Korbel brandy (hey, I live in Wisconsin. We drink a lot of brandy)
  2. Picking one bourbon is difficult, I hesitate to choose Pappy because I fear it might be possible to grow tired of it if I had a bottomless bottle. So I will choose Blanton’s, which is made in the same distillery.
  3. Boodles Gin.

Yes, that will do quite well. The party starts at 8pm and ends…never, I guess!

1. Balvinie Portwood 21 (although I’ve never tried their Forty, I bet that would win out)

2. Hendrick’s Gin - my go to gin

3. Woodford Reserve Kentucky Derby 139 Straight Bourbon Whiskey

1. Jagermeister
  2. Tanqueray
  3. Patron

[ul]
[li]Bombay Saphire [/li][li]The forty year old single sherry cask MacAllan I was once treated to (by an Aberdonian of all people)[/li][li]Cachaça[/li][/ul]

I used to like something called Marc de Bourgogne in a Devon pub, on the recommendation of Gertrude Stein. But haven’t seen it for years. Anyway, I barely drink.

So some Scottish whisky; and then a decent brandy. Just don’t mix them.

I don’t really drink at home so I’m not sure how great this would be for me (since you can’t BYOB to a bar!). But these are my faves:

1. Johnnie Walker Black - my everyday drink for at least a decade. "Drink it on my birthday, my mom’s birthday, Jesus’s birthday… [/Katt Williams]

2. Caol Ila 12 - my favorite single malt. Not the highest rated, but I’ve tried them all and this is still my fave.

3. Grey Goose - only because it’s pretty much the standard top shelf vodka just about everywhere I go

Bombay Sapphire Gin
Roger Clyne’s Mexican Moonshine Reposado
Jack Daniels Silver Select

Yeah, Goldschlager was where my mind went. I can’t help it, I’m a gamer, I have to break the system. Three bottles of goldschlager, upended over a vat covered in a filter, periodically harvest the gold and store it. Once I have accumulated enough to comfortably retire, I can start slowly selling it off (killing the magic) and I’m set for life.

You might like Grappa, as it’s made the same way. As are other Pomace Brandies. Take the pomace—all of the stems, seeds and skins left over after you press wine grapes—let it sit and ferment, then distill the liquid that’s left. MdB is just done with pomace from Burgundy grapes. It can be rather pricey. I didn’t know the DRC made one, until I looked it up. Anyway, it’s usually a pretty fiery, rough, clear spirit, but some of the better Grappas have a lot of finesse. I like the ones from Jacopo Poli, but there are other good ones too. The Moscato Grappa from Inga is quite distinctive. An unfortunate, for me anyway, thing about higher end Grappas is that you’re paying for the fancy, hand-blown bottle and other packaging a lot of the time, not just the spirit. I just want to drink the stuff, not stare at it in the liquor cabinet. Others differ.