You blithering fuckwit!

You can always take umbrage, just never the last swathe of dunny paper. That is just crass.

So does that mean your toilet has enormous numbers of rolls each with a last swathe on, because it would be crass to take it?

No, we’re crass around here.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. They’re important *and * they’re a pain in the ass. But even more annoying, I worked for a cheap-and-sour old muthahfuckah who, when a workerbee hit a gas pipe with his fork truck, stood there looking at his watch for 20 minutes and then sent us all back into the building before the fire department gave the “all clear.” I, of course, stayed outside until the officials told us it was cool.

I also worked at a place that was one floor above the cafeteria. They had a REAL FIRE and when I told my boss it was the real deal, he stayed on the phone and refused to evacuate. I’ve got nothing against bitching about the inconvenience of a fire drill, but some people really do take it too far. Bitch all you want, but LEAVE THE BUILDING.

I do.

People act like FIRE is some crazy evil demon that will go from your stove top to burning down Chicago again in two minutes.

It still has to catch on something and unless you’re talking about the heat generated by a forest fire, things that a distance away from fire don’t just spontaneously combust from the heat.

I’ve stomped out spreading campfires, put out grease fires, carried a burning pillow out of the house once because I thought the fire extinguisher would be too messy.

People run into burning buildings all the time. Anyone see this story? A pregnant lady ran into a burning building to rescue a woman in a wheelchair.

People fuck with fire all the time.

I fuck with fire. Bow down.

quietly lights Zebra’s shoes on fire

Did you remember to tie the shoelaces together first? :dubious:

And now you have to pry **Trunk ** off his leg. :smiley:

I always ask for their name “So we can notify the next of kin”. Seems to get the idea across.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

:wink:

It is only fair.

You have lighted other parts of me on fire, so you should spread it around a bit.

Oh, no. I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to get me to flirt with you in the Pit so everyone will come down on me like a ton of bricks.

lights Zebra’s hair on fire

[The Doors]

Come on, baby, light my fire
Come on, baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on…

FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

[/TD]

Wow, you’re a hard case! Guy tries a little flirting, next thing :poof!: hairs on fire! :confused: <- kinda like that, except orange.

Um, that would be : poof! : hair’s on fire! Stupid sneaky smiley.

Come on baby light my fi-yer!

Wow. You’re a great big fucking retard, Quartz.

Incidentally, some people make a career out of pyrotechnics. Your stupid, incomprehensible overreactions aside, people fuck with fire all the time.

Help a guy out - he’s done these sort of voices-in-his-head style pittings before, right? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

:: cough ::

Post number 53.

Yea, but Zebra sings better than you. :smiley:

Well, if Quartz plans to hang onto even a shred of credibility, he’s eating umbrage about now.