You're a pompous, pretentious WHORE - go back to Italy!

There’s this girl I know. A pretentious, pseudo-spiritual, artsy, bohemian-type girl who has had some type of involvement with three of my closest friends. My best friend dated her for almost a year. He liked her a lot, loved her, in fact, but she refused to have sex with him. She claimed to be “saving herself until marriage.” She was 18 years old, by the way, and not highly religious - for whatever reason, she was practicing abstinence.

Her relationship with my best friend ended eventually, I suspect because she wouldn’t have sex with him, and soon thereafter she had a romantic involvement with another one of my friends. However, she also would not have sex with him, and although this guy also really cared about her and claimed he loved her, their relationship also ended - this time it was her dumping him, and it broke his heart.

A few months later, another close friend of mine tried dating her, but after only one date she told him “she just wanted to be friends.” I guess she wouldn’t even give him a chance.

Well, this girl went on a trip to Italy for a month, and last weekend she returned. At a small gathering with my friends and I, she told us that she had enjoyed Italy very much. The art, the culture, the food…

and oh, she had sex with two guys. “They were so gorgeous!”

Then, later in the evening, she says, “I’ll never drink American coffee again.”

I don’t get it. She rejected three of my friends, guys who cared for her and would have given anything for her, and then loses her virginity to guys in Europe that she’s never going to see again?

This is just the latest in a long series of pompous, pretentious behaviors from this particular girl. I’ve always thought she was an elitist bitch but I’ve kind of kept it to myself, but now I just have to say it.

I don’t get it??? :confused: :confused: Of course all girls prefer to lose their virginity to guys in Europe. I hear Danes are the best.

Beyond that I think probably you should let the girl’s virginity be a matter between her and her pussy. Your friends could just have chosen another American girl with less demanding criteria to have sex with. What’s it to you anyway? It’s not even you she turned down.

Young lady in “has sex and expresses beverage preference” shocker! Eyebrows raised across the country; Pope informed!

She changed her mind. Wow. You’d think that she was a woman or something.

No you didn’t. It’s none of your business.

I suggest you get sexier friends.

Maybe she only wants to fuck guys who don’t love her and who she’ll never see again. Maybe she only likes threesomes. Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe she’s lying and the only guys she had sex with in Italy were imaginary. (Having had sex with an exotic stranger overseas is lied about only slightly less often than having had sex with a visiting American tourist.) What’s it to you?

If she were a real elitist she’d have chosen better and had sex with a Dutch guy like all the other pompous, pretentious whores. Or maybe it was one; They Are Everywhere after all.

Seriously, what’s pompous and pretentious about sex with a stranger on vacation?

Young women are fickle creatures, and her private life is none of your fucking business.

One: don’t jsut assume she’s telling the truth. Girls lie about sex as much as boys do.

Two: Is this a senior trip? Eighteen is a very normal age to be trying new things. I can see how a person might not feel ready to have sex at 16 (when she started dating your friend) but in a different place at 18 after graduation.

Three: Essentially, you are mad at her because she doesn’t want what you want her to want: she doesn’t like your friends as much as you like them, or as much as they like her. Well, she doesn’t have any obligation to. With the one friend, the public pressure to have sex (I mean, you knew about it–who else did?) alone would have made me dig in my heels and keep saying no, and with the second, it sounds like she just wasn’t as in to him and he was to her. These are not flaws in here charecter.

Four: If your buddy had come back from Italy witha astory about how he scored with two hot Italian chicks, would you be calling him a whore?

Aaaaand, a lot of american coffee is crap.

La donna é mobile qual piuma al vento. Go figure.

(That said, I have to admit that upon reading the OP, I had to fight an urge to come right over to the OP’s location and smack the stupid tart over the head.)

Seriously dude. You essentially just pitted a woman for having sex with men other than your friends. I think you’ll find that most of the women of the world are having sex with men other than your friends.

This so doesn’t concern you. Your time might be better spent figuring out why this bothers you so much.

(Er, that is, to smack the girl, of course, not the honorable OP, just in case I wasn’t being clear. And, to make myself even more clear, I’m not smacking her for having sex with those guys. Young girls should have plenty of sex with Italian guys. It gives them a nice completion. I just want to smack her for screwing with the heads of decent young American boys.)

( :smack: Complexion. A nice complexion. Damn. I think I’ll just go home now.)

Vento? Does this have something to do with Starbucks?

• “You’re a pompous, pretentious WHORE - go back to Italy!”*

The aria made famous by Placido Domingo. :smiley:

And American-prepared coffee is inferior, as a general rule. So she’s right on the money there.

[T-Mobile Commercial] I was supposed to be the only one with a white bathing suit and then she had one too! I think our cheerleading team should boycott tuna for a while! [/T-mobile Commercial]

Seriously…can you HEAR yourself?

Happened to me twice. A girl I dated foir a few months when I was 16 wouldn’t even let me kiss her. I saw her not too long after she broke up me me, with some other boy’s tongue halfway down her throat.

When I was 19, a girl I saw for about four months wouldn’t even let me see what was under her bra, much less sleep with her. She had sex with her next boyfriend.

In Straightdopeland, everything in America is somehow inferior to its equivalent in Europe, just as movie theaters are filled with doctors on call who desperately need their cell phones.

Boys, let me tell you a secret. Sometimes, when a girl doesn’t have sex with you, and does have sex with someone else, it’s not because she’s a whore, it’s because that other guy is better than you.