Zipper + No Underwear = OUCH!

Nothing?

Methinks the doc was overzealous.

Not necessarily! That goes to an uncompromisingly tacky, non-PC, and very funny (if you like that kind of thing) movie on that very subject.

[Sgt-Major voice]
Comp’ny, bend DOWN!
Grasp HEMS!
Comp’ny, stand HUP!
[/Sgt-Major]

Ahhhhh.

If I had a penis, I’d… stick to wearing skirts. Skirts that PULL ON.

:smiley:

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sympathy and an icepack to you, my friend. :smack: :frowning:

Hey! You no mock-a Li’l Lacha! :stuck_out_tongue:

So… How’s yer backside?

:confused: Why do men wear pants??? And women wear skirts??? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

We live in a mad, mad, mad, mad world, Johanna.

I’d imagine in the days before decent personal hygiene, a closed-pants system for ladies would have promoted yeast growth second only to breweries.

OK, Daithi Lacha, vous avez raison. I thought of that rejoinder one second after hitting the button. I was thinking of the more perfect trouser conformity to crotch shape enjoyed by women. My question should be amended to: Why doesn’t everyone wear skirts and forget about pants? Why do people feel they need to wear pants in the first place?

<digression> I’ve gotten in the habit of usually saying “trousers” rather than “pants” because in England pants means panties and so many of you Brits hang out here.</digression>

Trousers were invented by the ancient Scythians, horse-riding barbarians from Central Asia and the steppes. Ancient Medes and Persians were the first people to adapt the new legwear from their Scythian foes while they were busy fighting them on horseback. At that time, ancient Egyptian, Hindu, Hebrew, Greek, and Roman men did not wear trousers. The Celts did, though, or at least they wore something similar called “trews,” except when they were wearing kilts or fighting nude.